•Chapter 10•

{Penelope's P.O.V}
•At The Mansion•
"Guys!" I Yelled running in, "Penelope!" Everybody yelled hugging me.

"Air!" I Screamed trying to get out of the Pile.

Everybody Laughed and I just sat around being my Awkward Self, Then Mitch came over to me.

"Hey.." He Said scratching the back of his head.

"Hey" I said Giggling, I can't believe this is my new home, I mean sitting before my is TheBajancanadian and all of the people I have loved for so long, are in the same house I am.

"Penelope I need to tell you something before I kill myself over this" Mitch said Tearing up.

"Okay..." I Said Comforting him.

"Penelope, I've Loved you for so long, and I dont know if you love me back, But I had to tell you this, because I couldnt keep it in. Heaven Knows I've tried." Mitch said Crying.

I Leaned in about to kiss Mitch, Without Hesitation I smashed my lips onto his, they were so soft and it felt right kissing him. But at the same time, It felt wrong. Because Mitch is my friend. And of course I have feelings for him. I mean I like Mitch, he's so adorable, the Way he Blushes, and how he Combs his Soft Brown hair. Oh God, I do love Mitch.

I Pull back and run to my room locking the door, I just got here, and These guys are going to make me Homesick, I'm only here for Mitch. But at the same time, I'm here for myself.

{Mitch's P.O.V}

Penelope Loves me, She Loves me! She's just so amazing, and im really Suprised that she kissed me. I thought I would be the one making that move, But I guess not. I want Penelope in my life, forever.. And Always..

A/N
AWEEEEEEEE YEAHHHH HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER KASKELLAJDJKD