Chapter 27

{Emily's P.O.V}

Yes I know what I did was wrong, but it was for the best, I couldn't leave Adam heart broken from not getting to see me. Plus, long distance relationships never work out. I hope he's okay, and I hope he knows I still love him.

"Plane to Hawaii is now Boarding, Have a Nice Day!" The lady over the intercom, "Here take this!" I Yelled to the Lady at the Bagel stand handing her Money grabbing my Bagel, I don't know why I bought a bagel, but I did.

I pick my bags up off the ground running to the Scanning Place, (Forgot what it's called) Once they Scanned me I picked my bags up once more making my way to the plane, we finally Boared the Plane and I sat in my seat, and tried to Relax.

"Hello, do I know you, you seem fimilar?" a Guy asked, I look over to see a Guy with Brownish/Blackish hair, with Green eyes, with a hint of Blue.

"Uhm, I Dont know. My name's Emily, what's yours?" I asked, he smiled and replied, "Trevon."

Oh god, Trevon is a Boy that used to go to my school, he was trying to become a Lawyer in College too. I guess they gave him a job down here aswell.

"Trevon, Long time no see!" I Yelled hugging him, I got 'Shhs' from the Passangers on the plane, but do you think I really cared, no.

Trevon Grabbed onto my hand as the Plane shook, "S-Sorry.. I'm terrifed of Planes." He said his hand still on mine, I blushed and he looked away.

"Y-You know your hand is still on mine." I said and he looked at his hand on mine, "S-Sorry.." he said taking it off.

"No Problem." I added smiling as he looked out the window as I Put earbuds in, listening to Music, Country came on, and I wanted to throw my Phone out the plane Window, Good job, Pandora.

-Time Skip-

I arrive at my apartment, it was a big apartment building in the middle of town.

It had a Grey roof and White siding, there were cars honking, and Police sirens everywhere. I didn't know some parts of Hawaii were this busy.

I look around taking everything in, this is my home now, and I have to accept it.

"This is it." I said outloud, no going back; not even for the one I truely love, Adam.

I walk into the apartment building, seeing faces I have never seen before, there were chandeliers hanging over the entrance, a big staircase, for the people who don't like elivators, a huge book shelf, along with a seating place for guests or just hanging out, I think im going to like it here.

"Hello Ms, Everything okay?" a Woman asked, I turn around to see a woman with green eyes and Red velvet hair, she was taller than I was, and she was wearing a Blue dress with a  Badge on it, she must work here.

"Oh Yes, everythings wonderful!" She rolled her eyes, "I hate people who are overly Excited to be at a new place, I mean who cares." she snarred, Looks like I have a Enemy Already.

"Okay, I dont know who you are, and who you think you are, but im pretty sure I have a better life than you. maybe you should try to be excited a bit, it would help your Bitchy Attitude." she was a Bitch to be honest, I mean, Don't judge a Book by it's cover right, well, this is an example for you.

She rolled her eyes and Whined, "I hate my job, the only reason i'm living here is to be with my Trevy-Wevy." She said and my heart sunk, does she mean Trevon, why would he go for a girl as rude as her.

"Hey babe, everything okay?" he asked walking down the huge staircase, I turn around and he looks suprised, "Emily?" he asked and awkwardly laughed, "Yeah, it's me- again." he put his arm around me and smiled, the girl looked away with her nose high in the air.

Deserves her right to be Jelous, she doesn't deserve Trevon, Nobody does, he's such a nice guy, nobody could beat him, I can't believe i'm admiting this, but I think- I think, I like Trevon.

"Trevon, you're so mean to me!" she growled, "Yeah well Chasity, you can go screw yourself." he said rolling his eyes, she looked at him and I smiled, "Shots fired." I smirked, she gave me a evil look and ran away crying.

"She's a Asshole I know, She's just jelous, because she isn't as pretty as you are." He said and my face was starting to burn, I could tell I was blushing, and I was blushing hard.

He leaned in, and everything slowed down, almost like it paused, I had a choice to make, was I going to Kiss Trevon, or take some time to think about this.

Screw it, I slammed my lips onto his and he pulled back in Shock, "Didn't think you had it in you, Short stacks." He laughed, by  'Short Stacks' he means that i'm tiny.

"Shutup!" I whined as he hugged me, "I miss you." he said hugging me tightly, Wrapping his arms around my waist, "I missed you too." I said softly putting my arms around his neck.

{Penelope's P.O.V}

"That's messed up." I said as Jason explained what Emily did, "Yeah, But I cant tell Adam now, it would ruin everything, he'd be to upset to go a long with the plan!" Jason explained, I nodded my head going a long with it.

I knew Adam loved Emily, and I know Emily loved Adam, I just didn't think she'd ever break up with him, But I mean it's for her own good, right?

"You guys ready?" Adam asked walking downstairs Jason and I played it cool, acting like we weren't talking about Anything that happend earlier.

Jason gave a nervous laugh, "Y-Yeah" he stuttered, "Good." Jerome stated, "Lets go get our friend back!" Ian yelled as everybody charged out the door getting into seprate cars, here we come Mitch.

-------------------

Okay, I thought this chapter was pretty good! you guys enjoying? I hope so! Good night my Little infinites <3