Chapter 23

{Emily's P.O.V}

-At Her House-

I Pull into my Driveway Grabbing my Phone and Getting out the Car Door, I Step into my House and Plopped down on the Couch.

"Did That Just.. Happen." I Asked Myself Facepalming.

Then I get a Phone Call from Dani, "Hey Dani!" I Yelled a Little bit over Excited.

"H-Hey.. So, Are you and Adam a Thing?" Dani Asked Confused, but There was a Smirk coming upon her face.

"I-I Don't Know, Actually." I Said, There was no Way I could Contact Adam, Maybe we'll Meet up again, I Dont know, Yet.

"I Hope so! You two would make a great couple!" Dani Yelled Squealing.

"Dani, Calm down. or i'll have to Hang up on you." I Said Looking at her through my Phone.

"B-But-" She Said then I Hung up the Skype call.

{Penelope's P.O.V}

I Wake up Laying against Mitch, his Hair all Messed up, and he was Sleeping Peacefully.

I Slowly Sneak out of Bed and Slip on some Pants and a Band T-Shirt, I Grab my Phone and Look in the Mirror. When I Notice Mitch's, Bajancanadian hoodie, I put that on over my Band T-Shirt.

"Thats a Good look for you." Mitch said Sleepily, "Shit, Mitch!" I Jumped and Turned around looking at him.

"Sorry, if I scared you." Mitch said rubbing the Back of his Neck getting out of bed, He Kissed my Forehead and I Hugged him.

"Morning Sleepy Head." I Giggled as he put some Sweat-Pants on, I Took his hand and he Grabbed my Throwing me over his Shoulders.

"Mitch, Put me down!" I Yelled as he Brought me Downstairs.

"W-Whats going on?" Jerome asked Walking out of his Room, we Obviously Woke him up.

"Oh Nothing." Mitch Chuckled Running into the Kitchen sitting me on the Kitchen Counter.

"Mitch, we need to go on a Vacation. With Just us and a Couple of our Friends." I Said, I Honestly needed to get out of the House for a little bit.

"Yeah-- Hey! We can go to my Familys Cabin in the Woods?" Mitch Asked Excited.

"Yeah, Sounds fun." I Said Kissing his Cheek jumping down from the Counter.

{Adam's P.O.V}

Lastnight all I Could think about was Emily. How was I Going to Contact her. When was I Going to see Her Again. Does she Hate me.

"Adam, Get down here!" Jerome Yelled, I Run downstairs to see Everybody in the Kitchen.

"Yeah?" I Asked, "We're Going on a Vacation Soon, and Dani is Coming, But she Cant go without one of her Bestfriends coming. and so, Emily's Coming!" Jerome Smiled.

"Oh.. Am I Coming?" I Asked, "Yeah of Course!" Jerome said.

"Awesome!" I Yelled sitting at the Island Grabbing a Banana.

So Looks like I'm going to be Going on Vacation with Emily and my Bestfriends. this is Going to be a Epic couple of Weeks.