Chapter 24

[Shopping Spree]

{Penelope's P.O.V}

Have you Ever had that Moment when you Forget about everything else in Life. When your eyes get all teary and you imagine your life without that one person. But you can't because you don't have one without them.

That happens to me way to often, without Mitch i'd still be a nobody, stuck in school with those mean teachers, and gossiping 'Popular' girls.

Hopefully we have fun on our vacation, just me, a couple of friends, and my boyfriend.

This will be perfect, the wind blowing through my hair. The sun gleaming down on my face. The perfect tan i'll get from laying by the lake all day, with the girls.

Tomorrow i'll probably go summer shopping with them, since we're gonna be stuck at the cabin for a couple of weeks. I need something else then long-sleeved shirts, and dark skinny jeans.

These outfits were useful in Montreal, because it snowed a lot, and it was cold all afternoon.

I pick up my phone and dial Dani's phone number, "Hey!' I said as she answered her phone.

"Hey, Pen!" Dani yelled excited, she must want to go shopping too.

"Did you hear about me going to the mall with Emily?" I asked as she sqealed, "Yes! She just messaged me!" She yelled and I could hear doors opening and feet shuffling everywhere.

"What are you doing?" I chuckled, "Getting ready for the Mall, Silly!" She Yelled hanging up.

"Okay then." I said outloud putting my phone on the chair running to my bedroom changing my clothes, I wore a purple hoodie and Partcially ripped black Jeans.

I run to the living room to grab my phone when I see somebody on it, "What the hell?" I Asked and the Person jumped and looked at me, "O-Oh my god." I tried saying, "Shush!" He Whispered covering my mouth and I laughed.

"Rob!" I Scream as he uncovers my mouth, I hug him and he hugs back.

"Why were you on my phone?" I asked curious, I have things for my eyes to see only on that Phone, not my eyes and Rob's eyes.

"I was going to text Mitch to have him come downstairs, acting like it was you." Rob said looking down, he was obviously embarassed.

"it's okay," I said putting my hand on his shoulder, he looked at me and Smiled, "Rob!" Jason's voice yelled running down the steps, as you could hear doors being flung open and overly excited grown men running down the steps.

"Hey guys!" he said hugging them all, "Well, Peace guys." I said making a peace sign grabbing my phone out of Rob's hand.

"Where you goin'?" Mitch asked Curious, "Going shopping with Dani and Emily!" I Yelled slamming the door walking to my car.

-At The Mall-

I pull up in the mall parking lot to see Dani and Emily pull in right beside me, "Hey!' they both yell getting out of the car.

"hey guys!" I said hugging them, we start to walk into the Mall when we get stares from a girl and a boy.

we both ignore them and keep on walking through the mall when Emily points to Victoria Secret, "Oh My God, Yas!" Emily yelled and Dani and I died of Laughter.

"H-Hello Misses.." a Little voice said, we all turn around to see that Boy and Girl.

"Oh My Goodness! it is them, Brother!" the little girl screamed.

"You're TheBajancanadian's Girlfriend, and you're Jeromes!" The little boy yelled pointing to me and Dani, "And you're Skydoesminecrafts girlfriend!" the girl yelled pointing to Emily.

"G-Girlfriend?" Emily stuttered, the Girl Nodded her head and Emily walked away embarassed.

"C-Can we get a picture?" the boy asked, I Turn around to see Emily nowhere in sight.

"I-I'm Sorry.. but no" I Said running down the mall hallway as Dani follows behind me, "Emily!?" I Screamed.

I Was about to scream her name again when someone pulls me into Rue 21, "What the fuck!?" I Yelled.

"Girlfriend!?" Emily Yelled/Whispered.

"I Dont even know!" I Yelled back, they'd be cute together, but she's overreacting.

I Secretly call Adam on my Phone while Emily isnt looking, "Look, I Love Adam, okay? I'll Admit it, but am I ready for a relationship, I mean i'm lonely as hell. but you know."

"I-I Love you, too." Adam says through my Phone and Emily looks at me while I hand her my phone.

"What the hell!?" She Screamed and everybody in the Mall looked at us, "H-Hey.." Emily says Hitting me.

"Owe." I Fake Cried, I think I just started a beautiful relationship.

-Back at The House-

"Penelope, Where's Emily!?" Adam yelled running downstairs.

"R-Right Here.." I said as Emily walked through the door and Emily blushed.

"Hey.." Adam said starring down Emily.

"I-I" Emily tried saying but Adam hugged her and pecked her Lips, "Emily, will you go out with me, Please." Adam yelled for the Whole house to hear, "Of Course!" Emily Yelled, Adam looked at her and Smiled.

"Make out, Make out." Dani cheered and Adam Grabbed Emilys waist pushing his lips against hers, "Oh My Lord." I said and they broke apart. "A-Adam I think I love you." Emily said blushing.

"I-I Love you too."