•Chapter 18•

[Forgive Me Not]
•A Few Weeks Later•
{Penelope's P.O.V}

These Past few Weeks Have been Better, The Guys and I have Really Bonded.

Jerome and I became Closer and Mitch and I couldn't be Better. But There has Been something on Jerome's Mind. And He Hasn't invited Dani Over. I Needed to Know what he Wasnt telling me. and I needed to know now.

I Quietly Open his Bedroom door to see him Sitting on his Bed looking down at the Ground, "Hey.." I Said Shyly.

"Hey, Penelope, Whats up?" He Asked Smiling looking at me.

"Nothing Much, Just Wondering about you, are you alright?" I Asked Sitting next to him, Looking into those Sad eyes of his, There's Obviously Something Wrong.

"N-N--Yes" He Said Bursting into tears Hugging me, His Tears soaking my Shirt, and I could Feel him Breathing Heavily.

"What is it?" I Asked Hugging him back, Trying to Be there for him.

"Penelope you're the Reason im acting like this. You give me so many Mixed Signals. and I want you Penelope! I need you more than any girl in the World! but you dont Understand!" Jerome said Jumping up looking at me.

I Pull back in Shock from the Words Jerome just said. "J--Jerome" I Tried to Say but it all Happend to Quickly, Jerome Slammed his Lips onto mine Pushing me onto the bed, Taking off his shirt trying to take off mine aswell.

"J-Jerome Stop!" I Yelled, I Heard Feet Shuffling Everywhere outside, and Adam barged into the door, "Jerome Get off her!" He Yelled pushing Jerome off of me.

"Dont Push me!" Jerome shot back Slurring. I Look Around his room to see he has been Drinking lately, A lot.

"Jerome Please, You're Drunk! Stop!" I Yelled Tearing up. Jerome Closed his Eyes and looked at me for a Moment in Shock.

"I-I'm Sorry.. I'm Sorry.." He Quietly Said Walking out of the room.

"A-Adam.." I Quietly said Trying not to Cry, I Ran over to him and Hugged him.

"If You hadnt of saved me, I Dont know what Jerome would have done to me. and I never want to find out." I Said and he Smiled.

"Thats what Friends do, They save eachother, right?" Adam said Happily, "Y-Yeah, I Guess they do." I Said and Walked out into the Living with Adam to see the Other guys sitting on the Couch waiting for me.

{Jerome's P.O.V}

I'm so Stupid, Why did I do that. I mean to be Honest I was Drunk, Well Some what Drunk. if Penelope tells Mitch its over, Penelope's and I's friend ship. and Me and Mitchs. I had to tell Penelope one day, But I never thought i'd Tell her like that. all I want to do right now, is Cry. that's all I can do. I cant go back to the Mansion with the Guys right now. it would be to Dramatic if Penelope did tell them. or Maybe Adam will tell them. I dont know but I dont wanna find out right now.

 I have Nowhere to go. Nowhere to stay. Nowhere to Sleep.

This is it Jerome, This is the End for you, Your Friends are all Gone. I Cant Like Dani Anymore. She got a Boyfriend. and You cant Love your Bestfriends Lover. Should I end it all. Should I just put a end to my Pain and Suffering. Maybe. Hopefully it wont come to that, but maybe it will.