•Chapter 7•

{Jewel's P.O.V}
Okay, Logging Back on the Nexus, Gonna Try to Meet Bajancanadian Again. I Log onto the Nexus and go Into Survival Games '16' "Dangit" I Scream and Log off Minecraft. "Wait, Maybe He's gonna do a Livestream soon?" I get on his Twitter to see he Tweeted 'Once We Arrive in the Team Crafted house we'll be doing a big Livestream!' I Jump back onto my bed staring at the wall. "Foodz, I Need Hot n' Spicy, Foodz" I jump off my bed running downstairs.
{Penelope's P.O.V}
We Finally Arrived at the Airport and Got on our Plane. Jerome had to sit next to a Old lady who was listening to this old song, on repeat the whole ride. I got to sit by Mitch, Which I suprisingly Liked. We Only got to play Minecraft Once while Jerome drived, I used to play minecraft daily, hopefully we'll do a lot more gaming at the Mansion. It is gonna get a little out of hand, since im the only girl there and all. I hope one of the boys get a girlfriend soon, I dont wanna be a loner forever!. I open my eyes and looks back at Jerome and he's sound asleep leaning against the window. I lean my head against Mitch and I feel him put something in my hand, I open my eyes and look at the Box in my hand. "Open it" he said smiling. I open the box and its a Bracelette that says 'Forever' on it. "This will be our Forever, I promised you Forever, and this is what shows that promise" He said closing his eyes. I Think I really do love Mitch, i've always loved him, Forever. I Lean my head back on Mitch still smiling. Nothing can ruin what we have, Nothing at all.