Chapter 22

[Love me, Like you do]

{Adam's P.O.V}

It's Like Time was Slowing down, as Emily danced Beside me, Her Long Brown hair Bouncing up and Down, and how she Giggled and Smiled. I Haven't Loved for a Long time, Since the Break up with Me and Dawn. But damn, she was beautiful. the Brown color of her Eyes was an Unordianary Color. Just her in General was Perfect.

"Adam!" Emily yelled, I Snapped out of the Trance I was in.

"S-Sorry!" I Yelled Playing it off.

"You were Looking at me Smiling, Are you okay?" Emily asked Putting her hand on my Shoulder.

"You're Beautiful- Please Forgive me." I Said not Hesitating about my Actions, I Didnt think about it. I Just did it. I Slammed my Lips onto Emilys and she Threw her Arms around me as I Pulled her closer to me, holding her Tightly in my Arms.

"G-Guys.. Uhm.." Dani said Tapping on my Shoulder, "Oh Shit, Dani, I'm sorry!" I Yelled Blushing letting Emily Out of my Grasp.

"N-No it's Fine, It's Just Everybody Left a while ago." Dani said and I Looked around to see Nobody was Here Anymore.

"Oh Crap.. They Left Already?" I  Asked Confused looking over at Emily and she Nervously Laughed.

"I Should Get Going- and Adam We'll Keep in Touch." Emily Said hugging Dani walking out the door, "Well I Guess I'll go too.. Happy Birthday Dani" I Said once again Hugging her Walking out the door then I Realized.

"Emily dont go! How are we gonna keep in touch!?" I Yelled but it was to late, Emily Pulled out of the Driveway already driving down the Road.

Tonight was a Weird Night, full of Fun and Drunkness. But I Might have Just Found my Love. My One True Love.

{Penelope's P.O.V}

"Guys have you Seen Mitch?" I Asked Walking into the Main Room.

"No, Why?" Ty Asked Sitting next to Quentin on the Couch Playing CoD.

"It's Just, Since the Party, I Haven't Seen him." I Said Worried, Where Could he Be.

"I Think he Might be Around back of the House by the Pool, if you wanna go Check there." Jason interupted Walking into the Main room.

"O-Okay.." I Said Walking outside when Adam pulls in the Driveway.

"Hey A-" I Get cut off by Hearing Mitch Yell Penelope.

"Must be Serious." Adam said Walking into the House.

"I'm Coming!" I Yelled running out back to the Pool, What I saw was Amazing.

There were Rose Peddles and Flowers Everywhere, and Mitch was Standing there in the Middle of it and 'Love me Like you do' Was Playing.

"M-Mitch.." I Said When he Grabs my Hands and Looks into my Eyes.

"Penelope, I've Loved you for a Long time now, and I Cant stand to not have you in my Life, I Haven't Loved in a Long time. and I Wanna know, Penelope Cross.." He Said, I Started Tearing up and He Wiped away my Tears.

"Will you be my Girlfriend?" Mitch asked Holding out a Red Rose handing it to me, "Y-Yes." I Said Kissing him putting my Arms around his Neck.

we Pull apart and I smile Looking at him, "You're Beautiful, you know that?" Mitch Asked Looking into my Eyes.

"Thank you Mitch, You're Not Beautiful Though." I Said with a Laugh.

"Then what am I?" He Asked Getting Closer to me.

"You're my Hot, Benja." I Added Kissing him Once More, he Smiled and Lead me back into the House.

"Guys We're Going to bed." Mitch said Looking at the Guys hand-in-hand with me.

"Together?" Ian Asked Smirking.

I Look and Mitch and he Smirks, "Yes, Together." Mitch Added Pulling me Upstairs.

"Mitch what are you Doing?" I Giggled as he Closed the Door Locking it.

He Looked at me and Smiled, "I Love you." He Said Taking off his Shirt Getting Closer to me.

"M-Mitch.." I Said Softly as he Hugged me inches away from my Neck.

"Would you do Anything for me." He Asked Softly Whispering into my Ear, He Already knew the Answer was Yes.

"Of Course, Anything Mitch." I Said Back as he Got on top of me Lifting up my Shirt, "Anything?" He Said Once More Softly into my Ear.

"Anything." I Said Again as he Smiled Looking at me, He Got Closer to my Mouth Pushing me onto the Bed, "Penelope, Please, Let me do this." He Said Looking at me.

I Closed my Eyes and Quietly said, "Okay Mitch." He Then Took off my Shirt as he Unbuckled his Pants, He Then Rolled onto the Bed Beside me.

I Open my Eyes to See he was Just Looking at me, "W-Why arent you doing anything?" I Asked Confused.

"I Couldnt do that to you, I'd Rather stay like this." He Said Pulling me Closer to him, "But Mitch- I Thought you Wanted that." I Said Back looking into his Eyes, His Bare Skin Touching mine, him Breathing on my Neck Closing his Eyes.

"I-I Do Penelope, But I Couldnt do That to you Right now." Mitch said Laying his head on my Chest, we Layed there all Night, Cuddling. Nothing Could take this Moment away from me. Nothing.