•Chapter 6•

{Penelope's P.O.V}
It Felt weird laying on Jerome, I could feel his heart beating, him breathing. I've never really 'Liked' a boy before, I don't know what it feels like to actually be loved. But I know I don't love Jerome, Jerome is my best friend I could never love him. But, I feel deep inside I still love Mitch, that day when he left me, I was heart broken, I never want to loose Mitch again. I love him, too much.
{Mitch's P.O.V}
"Mitch!" Jerome yelled and I quickly open my eyes and headlights were coming straight towards me, "Shit!" I yelled getting on the right side of the lane. "Mitch, are you okay?" Jerome asked putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah, Just really tired" I said fake yawning. Really, the reason is, I still feel bad for leaving Penelope. I have missed her like crazy, I didn't text her for a long time because, I felt if I did, she would get mad at me for leaving her, it wasn't my choice, I mean it was my choice, but I couldn't let all of my friends down. Penelope climbed up In the passenger seat, "Hey, Mitch" she said putting a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Hey, I said putting my hand on the arm rest. She put her hand on top of mine, I looked over at her and she smiled closing her eyes.
A/N
This Chapter was short but sweet! Planning on making longer chapters, make sure to Hug that Vote button, and Snuggle that Follow! See you People later 😏✌️