Chapter 25

OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME THINGS IN IT, I SUGGEST IF YOU'RE UNDER 13 ATLEAST OR COMFORTABLE READING WHAT THIS CHAPTER HAS, YOU'RE OKAY. BUT IF YOU'RE NOT SOON AS IT GETS TO THE 2ND FLASHBACK STOP READING

-3 Weeks Later-

{Jerome's P.O.V}

"P-Penelope, Do you want to talk to me?" I Asked, she wouldnt respond, "Penelope, Please!" I yelled again.

"Get the Hell away from me, He's gone!" Penelope yelled in Anger, Bursting into Tears.

"P-Penelope, We'll Get him back!" I yelled trying to calm her down, "We can't, He'll stop at nothing to get me back!" She yelled kicking the door.

I sighed and sat down leaning against the wall, listening to Penelope Cry her Eyes out.

"I wish there was something I could do--" I said sighing, "There is." Penelope said quickly.

"Get him back, for me."

-Flash Back-

{Penelope's P.O.V}

"You guys ready to go!?" Mitch yelled/asked running downstairs with a Suitcase in one hand and his phone in his other hand.

"Yeah!" Jerome yelled fixing his hair in the mirror smiling, "Everyone ready?" Dani asked barging through the door with Emily.

"Yeah, we are!" I Smiled as Adam ran down the stairs, he looked at Emily and Smiled.

"Adam!" Emily yelled running over to him jumping into his Arms, "Babe!" He yelled kissing her Cheek.

"Ew!" Dani smirked, "Shut up." Emily said looking at Dani with the Death stare.

"Welp, Leggo!" Mitch yelled running out the door as I followed close behind Mitch, as we all piled into the car.

-Time skip at the Cabin-

"it's so Beautiful!" I gasped looking around, there was a Fairly big wooden cabin in the middle of the woods, surrounded by Beautiful trees, and a Glistening Lake that glittered when the sun shined on it.

"So, you like it?" Mitch asked, I nodded my head and Hugged him.

"This is going to be the best three weeks ever." I stated smiling letting go looking around again.

"Cannon Ball!" Dani shouted, I looked over at her and she was already in her bikini ready to jump into the Lake.

"Wait for me!" I yelled taking off my shirt,I already had my bikini on under my clothes so it wasn't a big deal. I wore light blue jean shorts, with a short sleeved Mint Green Posh life shirt.

Dani and I both jumped in and I quickly got out and snuck up behind Emily, "I Believe in you!" I screamed Emily Jumped and turned around as I pushed her in.

"Oh My God!" She yelled splashing me, "I'll Save you!" Mitch yelled taking off his shirt grabbing me by the waist jumping in.

"So Lonely!" Emily and Dani yelled, Jerome looked at Adam and they both nodded taking off their shirts jumping in.

Not Joking, for the Next 3 Hours we swam in the Lake, Splashing eachother and playing around. it was Around 5 and the Sun was Shining as bright as it was Before.

We all got out of the Lake and got Dressed,  Adam went outside and built a fire, we were planning on having a Cook out tonight, and tell Storys around the Camp Fire.

-End of Flashback-

"Penelope, if I do get him Back, He'll just come right after you." I said tearing up.

"We both love him Jerome, We have too!" She yelled sounding Angry, "We dont even know where he is!" I Yelled getting Annoyed.

"I Have is Effing Address! that is probably where he has him!" She yelled.

"Why do you care about him so Much!?" I Yelled trying to sound Calmer.

"J-Jerome, There's Something you should know." Penelope said Trailing off.

"W-What?" I Asked, What could she have to tell me.

-Flashback-

{Penelope's P.O.V}

A Couple days after we Arrived things were getting boring, so I decided i'd get on my Laptop, Which was in Mitch's Room.

I was into his Room to see Mitch standing there half Naked, (Children Turn away Now.) "I'm Sorry!" I Yelled blushing turning around.

"There's nothing to be sorry for." Mitch said standing right beside me, his skin brushing up against my side.

I Turn around quickly and accidentaly slap him, "Oh God, I'm sorry!" I Yelled shaking my head.

Mitch touched his Face and Looked back at me, "Sorry isnt enough, I Think your Body needs to Apoligize." Mitch Added.

My Eyes widen as he Throws me onto the Bed, "What are y-you doing?" I Asked Terrifed.

"I Think we should pick up where we left off, that one night." Mitch said as he Kissed my lips, I went a long with it, but to be honest, I was terrifed, I had no idea why Mitch suddenly wanted to do this.

He kissed my Neck, Leaving Hickeys and Bruises from where he had Bitten/Sucked on it, He found my Sweet spot and Smirked making me let out a Quiet moan.

"You want me to stop?" He Smirked and I shook my Head, I knew this is what Mitch wanted, and I knew I had to let him do this.

That night, I Made Love to my Boyfriend, it was Weird, Being loved like that. But I'd do anything for Mitch, He needs to know that.

-End of Flashback-

"J-Jerome.." Penelope Said Quietly.

"Tell me." I Added Quickly.

"J-Jerome, I Need him back, Because, I Love him, More than Anyone in the World." Penelope said, and Everything Grew Quiet.

"I-I Know you do, Forget I asked." I Said, She Loves Him, and I need to get Him back, for her.

"J-Jerome, Get him back." She Trailed off, I just sat there for a Moment thinking.

"Okay." I Said getting up.