•Chapter 17•

[Say Something]
{Penelope's P.O.V}

"Please Penelope, Say Something." Mitch Cried Grasping my Shirt, Muttering Things to Himself In-Between Gasps.

Jerome Put his Hand on Mitch's Shoulder Trying to Comfort him. A Tear Rolled down his Cheek as he Whispered 'It's Okay' into His Ear.

I Stood There Watching as Mitch Got out his Phone, Recording a Quick V-log.

"H-Hey Guys, Mitch or Bajancanadian Here." Mitch Quietly Said With Tears Filling his Eyes.

"Penelope Still Hasn't Woken up Yet. Doctors said she Passed Out From a Panic Attack. But She's Still un-responsive." Mitch Cried, "But, I Hope all Works out, Because Without Penelope, I Wouldn't Have a Reason so get up everyday, or Live Life like I Should." Mitch Added ending the V-Log.

I Kissed Mitch's Cheek even though he Couldn't See me or Feel it. But Suddenly he Shivered and Felt the Place I Kissed him at and Smiled.

•Time Skip•

I Sat There by The Window Watching The Sunset, As The Dark Came out, and the Stars Filled the Night Sky.

'Beep Beep Beep' I Look Over at Mitch and Jerome Looks at My Lifeless Body.

I Feel a Warm Sensation Running Through my Body, It Was so Cold, But Now It's so Warm.

I Close my Eyes as I Hear Mitch's Tears of Joy, "Penelope, You Scared me!" Mitch Cried Hugging me Tightly.

"I-I Thought I Lost you." Jerome said, His Chocolate Brown Eyes Tearing up.

I Laid There Saying Nothing, Just Reacting Inside to all What was Happening, "Please Penelope, Say Something, Anything!" Mitch Yelled Worried.

"I Love You." I Said Kissing his Lips, Jerome Looked Over at us, and Back Down. He Shouldn't Be Jealous He Has Dani, Right?

{Jerome's P.O.V}

My Heart Was Beating Fast, Pounding out of my Chest, at the Sight of them Kissing.

Their Lips Moving Perfectly With One Another's. The Way Penelope's Face Lit up Bright Red.

It Made me so Confused, On so Many Different Levels, Dosen't Penelope Like me? If She Does, Why is she Doing this to me. Torturing me with her Affection for Mitch. My Bestfriend.

A/N
THAT ALL JUST HAPPEND, AND MAY I SAY, IM TO OBSESSED WITH BLACK BUTLER. NOBODY BE STEALIN' ALOIS TRANCY FROM ME. -.-