•Chapter 12•

A/N
Mitch and Penelope are Coyte!

{Jerome's P.O.V}
Did Penelope just Try to Kiss me? Honestly I wanted her to kiss me, I feel bad admitting that to myself, because I promised myself I wouldn't do that to Mitch. But in a way I did, I understand she loves him, and he Loves her, its just, I want her to love me a-swell. Just stop thinking about her Jerome, You'll find somebody else, who hopefully isn't Taken, or in love with a Guy, that isn't you.

I Need to talk to Mitch, he probably needs somebody to talk to, that poor guy, he's so confused. And I wanna be here for him, as much as I possibly can.

I walk over to Mitch's room knocking on the door. "Who is it!?" He yelled clicking at his mouse.

"Its me, Jerome!" I yelled walking in, "Hey Biggums" he said turning around looking at me.

"You Alright?" I asked sitting on the bed, watching him Edit.

"Yeah, I'm fine," He said looking at me.

"You Glad Penelope is here?" I asked wondering.

"Yeah shes Cool, how about you?" Mitch asked Concerned.

"Y-Yeah, It's Cool she's here living with us." I said avoiding telling him what happened earlier.

Mitch got up pulling me up, "How about Starbucks?" Mitch asked putting his Jacket on.

"Yeah man, I'm down for Starbucks." I said putting my coat on.

I Walked out of the room with Mitch asking the other guys if they wanted to come, most of them said yes, accept Penelope. I guess she still just needed time to feel at home.

"Leggo!" Mitch shouted running out the door getting in the car as everyone else followed.

{Penelope's P.O.V}
I love Mitch with all my heart, and I would never hurt him, EVER. But It Dosen't feel right liking Jerome, too.

I get up walking into the Kitchen making a sandwich, Turkey, Lettuce, Tomato, "Perfect!" I screamed taking a Bite of it. It reminded me of the Sandwiches my mom used to make when I lived with her. Oh Right, Mom! I get out my phone Dialing her Number.

Mom: Hello?

Penelope: Hey, Mom!

Mom: Hey Hun, you doing fine?

Penelope: Yeah, we just arrived here a couple hours ago, this place is amazing!

Mom: I'm sure it is, but Penelope, I have to go, I've got a date!

Penelope: You go Gurl!

Mom: Bye!

Penelope: Bye, Hunny Bun!

My Mom has a date, with a guy? This hasn't happened in forever. If they get married I don't know what i'd do, I better not get ahead of myself though, its just a date. What could possibly go wrong?

A/N

Long Chapter! I'm in the Writing Mood, I dont know Why!! ^3^