•Chapter 1•

{Penelope's P.O.V}

•Flashback 2 Years ago•

Mitch Held onto my hands, "Pen, I'll come back for you, I promise."

"I'll miss you, Mitch, I don't know how I'm gonna make it without you." I said hugging him starting to cry harder than I was before.

"Don't think of me, Think of someone else you love till I'm back." Mitch said letting go of my Hands getting into the car, driving off.

I waved as he disappeared. Mitch, how can I think of somebody Love, when the only person I loved, was you.

•End of Flashback•

"Mrs. Croft!" The teacher yelled, Being in Her Usual Rude mood.

"Wa-What?" I said jumping up, She Startled me, I Mean Everything Startles me Now Days, Since Mitch isn't here to Protect me, Anymore.

"Sleeping in my class I see?" She said gripping her ruler.

"No, ma'am" I said with a gulp, She Loved Making her Students Embarrassed, Which Leads to Parents Calling the School, Wondering why Their Kid Came home with Bruises and Scars from Being Beaten Half to Death by Mrs. Bruster.

Everybody started to laugh and Point at me, Just like they Used to, all I Wanted to do Was Sit down and Cry my Eyes out.

"And, Who's this Mitch, you were mumbling about?" She Asked Giving me the Death Stare, the Hatred in her Eyes, Ready to Just Smack Away, with that Ruler of hers.

"My Old F-Friend" I Said with a Gulp Scooting Back Preparing for what was About to Come to me, Thinking that, that Ruler was going to Slap me Across the Face, Leaving a Bruise, or a Really bad Scar.

"Nonsense, Detention!" She Yelled With Angers Filling her Eyes, She Slammed the Ruler down on my Hand and I Yelped in Pain.

"I-I'm Sorry, Mrs. Bruster" I Said Holding Back Tears, I Looked down at my Hand and it was Stinging and it was a Bright Red color from where the Ruler hit it.

"You Better be." She said in Disgust Walking back over to Her Desk, Staring at me.

"Hah, Freak!" a Kid Yelled Throwing a Piece of Paper at me.

This Day Couldn't Possibly Get any Worse, But Believe me, it Could, and it Did.

•After Detention•

I Threw My Book bag on the Couch Running Upstairs Slamming my Door.

I Get out my Laptop and Get on Youtube, Maybe some Minecraft Videos will Make me Feel Better.

'Bajancanadian uploaded a new video'

I Click on the Video to See it was a V-log, Mitch Hasn't Posted one in Awhile, Must be Serious.

"Hey Guys, It's Mitch or BajanCanadian here, and I'm in the TeamCrafted Mansion with the Guys!" Mitch Yelled Pointing the Camera at the Teamcrafted Youtubers, Consisting of Some of my Favorite Minecrafters, "Now Guys, This Video isn't just going to be Me Rambling about Stupid Crap, No. So There's this Girl, and Her Name's Penelope, She's a Beautiful Girl, One of my Best friends from when I was Younger. and One Day I left her, Saying I would be Back for her one day, Well Penelope, if You're Watching this, Today's the Day. I'm Flying out to Montreal Tonight and I'll Land in the Morning, I Might do some V-Logs from time-to-time, But I Cant Wait to see My Little Princess. Okay Guys, This is it for this Little V-Log, See you Doods later, Bye Guys!" Mitch Said Ending the Video.

"Don't Hurt me Again. Please." I Said Closing my Laptop Getting off My Bed Looking out my Window as the Sunlight Crept into my Dark room.

I Really Want Mitch to Come back, But at the Same time, I Don't.

He Cant Just leave me for 2 Years and Come back All Happy and Thinking I'll Fall for Him, Once Again.

This Ain't How it Works, Tomorrow is the Last day of School until After Spring Break, Let's get one more Horrid day of School Over, and I Can Hide for the Rest of Break, Without Seeing Mitch, or Being Reminded of The Past, Mitch and I Used to have, Together.

A/N

Hope You Enjoyed The First Chapter of Fallen Angel, Goodbye My Little Infinities!