Chapter 29

{Mitch's P.O.V}

I Heard voices around me, I couldn't exactly figure out who's voices these were.

"You Promised Forever." A Voice asked, it had to be Penelope.

I Opened my Eyes, "I love you." I Struggled to say.

"Oh my god, you're alive!" She yelled, but she doesn't understand, I won't be for long.

I tried to Smile and she Smiled back, but then I felt strange, out of breathe you could say, and my smile quickly faded.

"Mitch?" She asked and I gasped for air, trying to fight this, for her.

Everything grew black again, and the last words I heard her say were, "I Love you, too."

{Penelope's P.O.V}

A few days later, Mitch was still on my mind, we rushed him to the hospital, the doctor said, he's more than likely to die today, they took him off the IV, they know there's no hope for him.

"Penelope, Please come out, You haven't eaten in days." Jerome said knocking on my door.

"Jerome, I Lost him, he's the reason i'm still alive!" I yelled, and Jerome opened my door.

"You don't think this is hard for all of us, I've known Mitch longer than you, Penelope!" Jerome yelled, you could tell he was a bit tense.

"I-I'm Sorry." I said starting to cry again, when I get a phone call.

"Give me a Moment." I sobbed answering it, "Hello, is this Penelope Croft?" The Lady asked.

"Yes, why?" I asked a bit confused, "yes, your boyfriend Mitchell Hughes passed away in his sleep last night." She said and my eyes started burning.

I dropped my phone and grabbed my coat, slipping on shoes, Jerome grabbed a hold of my arm.

"Where are you going?" He asked Worried, he had tears in his eyes.

"I Don't want to love somebody else Jerome, I need Mitch!" I yelled jerking my arm, getting out of his grasp.

I ran down the steps and got looks from the Guys, Quentin tried to stop me, but I wasn't going to let him.

"Stop!" I hissed turning around, if I don't get Mitch back, I'm leaving, for good.

Quentin let go of me and stared at me, with those sad eyes of his.

"I'm so Sorry!" I yelled running out the door, it was pouring down rain, I ran past a park bench, and remembered Jerome laying there, I started crying like a Baby.

I made it to the Highway bridge, around 9 pm, I looked at my phone and posted to Twitter tagging the Guys, 'Take Care.' I posted shutting my phone off, throwing it over the bridge.

I started to cry, and my mascara smeared everywhere, I took off my coat, and looked at my wrist, to see I was wearing the Bracelet Mitch gave me when I got him back.

I took it off and threw it into the road letting my hair down, I stepped onto the ledge of the bridge looking down, there was train tracks.

I sighed and put one foot off the bridge, when I hear Screaming.

"What?" I mumbled looking around, to see a figure running towards me.

It was Jason, "What do you want, Jason!?" I yelled and you could tell he'd been crying.

"Penelope, Don't!" He yelled jerking me back off of the bridge hugging me tightly.

"I've done something horrible, because I need you!" He yelled and I looked at him, he looked ashamed.

"What did you do?" I asked confused, he looked down and mumbled something.

"It was me." He stated looking at me.

"Wait, What?" I asked, what did he do, that's possibly so bad.

"Mitch wouldn't have died if it wasnt for me!," He yelled and I looked terrified, "I gave Isaac our Address!"

"Because Penelope, now that he's dead, you'll have to love somebody else!" He yelled and I shook my head.

"I don't want to love somebody else!" I yelled back as Jason got closer to me.

I took a huge step back, and tripped over the side of the ledge, My body was flung over the bridge, but luckily I grabbed onto the side.

"Take my hand!" Jason yelled terrified, I shook my head and let out one last tear, Letting go.

I opened my eyes before I hit the ground, to see Jason reaching over the Ledge, trying to grab me, his mouth wide open, and tears rolling down his face.

"I'm Sorry." I mumbled closing my eyes.

------
Don't hate me, the ff isnt over until I say it is, okay!?