•Chapter 15•

{Jerome's P.O.V}

I was Sitting outback on the Porch when I see Penelope climbing up a Tree.

"Penelope!?" I Screamed Confused She looked at me then continued climbing it.

I run over to the Tree trying to Calm her down, "Jerome, Mitch kissed me and I promised myself I wouldn't kiss either of you!" Penelope yelled Crying.

I climb up the Tree holding Penelope in my arms, "Shh.. Don't Cry.." I Said Trying to Comfort her.

"Just let me Die Jerome, I Should have a long time ago, and you know its true" Penelope said Grabbing my Shirt sobbing into it.

"No, Penelope don't say such things, You're way more than that! I Love You, Penelope!" I Yelled and Covered my Mouth unable to Process the Words that came out of my mouth.

Penelope stared at me like I was Crazy, "You Don't Love me Jerome, Don't Lie.." Penelope said Looking down.

"I-I Don't Know.. Anymore" I Said Confused, But I met Dani, Everything's supposed to be alright now.

"J-Jerome.. Kiss me.." Penelope said Looking into my Eyes.

"W-What?" I asked Confused.

"Kiss me, Please.." Penelope said Getting closer.

I Smash my Lips onto Penelopes Keeping it going on forever, I finally pull back and Look at her.

"I-Im so Confused" Penelope said Covering Her Face.

"It'll Be Fine Whenever Issac gets here though, He'll take me away from her forever. so dont worry." Penelope said Drifiting to sleep in my arms.

A/N

IDK FILLER CHAPTER CUZ I CAN BRUH