Chapter 28

{Mitch's P.O.V}

They'll come for you Mitch, just keep holding on, I will not leave her again, and i'm not going to leave my best friends.

"Don't think that they'll come for you, you're just a weak worthless boy." He said, my face was burning with anger, I wish I could beat that jerk up.

"They love me!" I yelled, he looked at me and laughed, "Penelope deserves a strong man, like me, not a weak boy, like you." He spun around and slapped me, I would have fought back, but I was still tied to the chair, please Penelope, please hurry.

"Just wait, they'll come, and you'll go to jail, where you belong."

"I've already been to jail, just got out actually. But, abusing Penelope was worth 5 years in jail." He said turning around searching for something, he grabbed a black object out if a box.

"What's that?" I asked confused, I couldn't get a good look at it.

He turned back to me, and pointed the object to my face, it was a gun.

{Penelope's P.O.V}

We approached the house, everything inside it was pitch black, it had changed since the last time i'd been here.

"Look's like he wasn't excepting us." Jerome stated, our friend was in that house, and we're going to get him back.

I grabbed a pistol and stuck it in my back pocket, I snuck around the side of the house as Quentin boosted me up, I grabbed the bottom of the window, and pulled myself up.

"Penelope, be careful." Quentin said tearing up, Quentin thought of me as a Younger sister, and I loved that about him.

"I will, I can kick a guy in the balls if I have to." I Chuckled and Quietly Opened the window, I put one leg in, then the other.

Once I was in the house, I closed the upstairs bedroom window. A Light was coming from down the hall, I slowly open the hallway door, and it creaked.

"Huh, who's in there?" A Mans voice asked Slowly walking down the hallway.

My heart sunk when I saw who's face it was, it was Isaac's.

I looked around the room, trying to find somewhere to hide, I open the closet door, it looked like enough room.

I jumped into the closet just in time closing the door, I was so terrified, if he found me, he'd abuse me and take me away, and I don't want to let the guys down.

"Hey, Over here!" A Voice yelled, it sounded like Jerome's.

"What?" Isaac asked turning around, he was inches away from Jerome's face.

"Don't Mess with Teamcrafted." Jerome stated as Ian snuck up behind him, hitting him with a Book, Knocking him out.

"Gg, My Friend, Gg." I said stepping out of the closet.

"Where's Jason and Adam?" I asked, they should have been with them, unless they had changed the plan.

"They're outside, they have the car started if we need to get away fast." Jerome stated and I nodded my head.

I ran down the steps when a Prison like door stopped me in my Tracks.

"Mitch!?" I Yelled, No Response.

"Mitch if you're in here, Please say something!" I yelled again, I look around the room, but even if I did see him, there was no way I would get to him.

I look around the room some more until I see a body like object in the dark corner of the room, just laying there.

"Mitch, I'll get you!" I yelled, But the door needed a key.

"Penelope, we found this!" Jerome yelled running down to the basement.

I grabbed it, Surprisingly it was the key. I unlocked the door running to Mitch, then I stopped in my tracks.

"No. Not Like this." I Mumbled, what I saw before me, was something I didn't ever want to think of, or let alone, see.

Mitch was just laying there, a Bullet through his chest, and a Bloody gun in his hand.

Why would he do this, why would he do this to himself!?

"No!" I yelled hugging him on my knees, "Don't be dead!" I yelled shaking him, soaking him with my tears.

"You promised, Forever!" I yelled trying to give him CPR, but I knew it wouldn't work.

"I-I Love you." Mitch said struggling to talk, "Oh My God, You're alive!" I yelled and he opened his eyes, and Smiled, but his smile quickly Faded.

"Mitch?" I asked, and he just stared at me, with no Emotion in his face.

"I Love you, too." I said and he gasped for air, and closed his eyes.

"What's going on!?" Jerome yelled running downstairs, but then he stopped in his tracks when he saw Mitch.

Our Friend, My World, My Love, gone.
-------
OKAY YOU GUYS MIGHT BE PISSED AT ME, BUT IT HAPPENS ALL FOR A PURPOSE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!