•Chapter 14•

A/N
The Feel Train has come to Town
{Mitch's P.O.V}

I Walk into the Mansion with the rest of the Guys and hear Sobbing, "Penelope!?" I yell barging into her room.

She Jumps up, "H-Hey, Mitch" She said wiping away her Tears.

"Are you Alright?" I asked sitting beside her.

"N-No I'm not Okay, My Ex Boyfriend just got out of Jail, and he knows where I am!" She yelled grabbing my shirt crying.

"While I'm around, Nobody will hurt you, ever." I said trying to Comfort her.

I knew I wasn't helping Penelope, She probably hates me, and Everybody here. She Dosen't trust anybody really, Except her old friend, Amanda. They got a long so well, Untill Amanda passed away from Suicide. Penelope hasn't been the same, let alone me leaving her for so long.

"Mitch, I have to go with him..." Penelope said Crying.

"No! I'll never let him take you! Theres one of him, and Many of us." I said kissing her forehead.

"M-Mitch, I Love You.." Penelope said looking at me.

I didn't know how to respond, i've been waiting for her to say these words Forever, all I could do was stare at her in tears.

"M-Mitch are you.. Okay?" Penelope Asked Worried.

"I-I Love You.. Too" I said smashing my lips onto hers, nothing mattered at that moment, it was just Penelope and I, in this Moment.

"I'm S-Sorry.." Penelope said running out of the room.

Did I upset her, If I did I didnt mean to, I Love Penelope, Truthfully, I really do.