Chapter 26

This Chapter has the feel train in it, and Believe me, it's coming to town!
{Mitch's P.O.V}

There has to be a reason, he wants Penelope back so badly, I totally forgot about the Message Penelope got, I thought that it wouldn't happen. But now, it is.

"You've got a lot of nerve standing up to me." The man said, I couldn't get a good look at his face, but his voice sounded very rough.

"I-I Will not let you take, Penelope." I said trying to sit up, trying to get a good look at his face, but it was useless, he bruised up my side to badly, I couldn't hardly move.

"She'll come back to me either way, she knows if she doesn't bad things will happen." He Stated, you could hear the smirk in his voice.

"I-If you Tou-!" I Tried to yell but he Slapped me in the face, making me yelp in pain.

"If I do what?" He asked with a Evil laugh, he wanted to watch me suffer, why would Penelope ever date somebody as abusive as him.

"If you Touch her!" I Snapped back and he flinched, "Little Canadian boy, has an attitude?" He asked amused, my Suffering was his Amusement, no wonder he loved Penelope.

"I'm not 'Little!'" I Yelled back, Kicking him, Making him fall to the floor, but it was no use. He wasn't giving up that easily.

"If I were you, I'd stay out of my way!" He Yelled kicking me back against the chair, he tied a rope around me, leaving me in a rusty room, in the darkness.

{Jerome's P.O.V}

"We need a Plan, a good one to if we're going to get Mitch back." I stated as everyone sat on the couch around me.

"Do we even know where he has him?" Ty asked, I Shook my head but Penelope scooted me over taking in the spotlight.

"He is my ex, and I know where he lives, Plus there's something called Google earth, ever heard of it?" She asked with a chuckle, that was the first time she ever laughed since Mitch was kidnapped.

"Y-Yeah of course." Jason said rubbing the back of his Neck.

"We'll take 2 Separate cars, Quentin you take the back entrance with Adam, Ian and Ty, you two take the side entrance, I'll take the front as Bait, Penelope you'll sneak through the window upstairs making your way down to the basement, releasing Mitch." I stated, if all goes well we'll have our friend back.

"What if he has guns?" Quentin asked, "Then we fight back, we have more people, that means more ammunition." I said as Penelope smiled.

"Wait, what happens if he is expecting us?" Penelope asked as her smile quickly faded.

"Thats where Plan B comes in," I said starting to explain, "if all Fails I'll expose myself to the Enemy, Distracting him as you all take out the others, Ian i'm trusting you with this, if I get hurt and cannot help Penelope, you need to help her free Mitch, once you have him and you see me go down, all of you get into the car, do NOT worry about me."

"B-But, I cant just leave you!" Penelope yelled, "Listen, that's just Plan B, I'm a Strong Bacca, if something dose happen, i'll make it through."

"I'll go get everything ready." Jason stated getting up, "I'll go with him." Adam added walking upstairs with Jason.

"And I'll go play Games-" Quentin tried saying, "No No, you'll be helping me get the cars ready." I said pulling him towards me.

"Damnit!" He yelled looking down, "Penelope, you go rest, you'll need it." I Added.

"What about me?" Ian asked, "You make sure Penelope gets rest." I said as Ian nodded his head, Dragging Penelope upstairs.

{Jason's P.O.V}

"You do know what you're doing, right?" I asked as Adam attempted to Reload the Guns.

"Y-Yeah, totally." He Stated with a Nervous Laugh.

"Okay Buddy, you got that," I said patting his back, then Adams Phone rang, "Jason, answer that for me?" He asked and I nodded my head answering his phone.

it was a Voice mail, "Hey Adam, this kinda hard for me, but I think we should break up, I've been meaning to tell you this since the beginning, but I didn't know how. I-I'm moving to Hawaii, They offered me a Job down there as a Lawyer, and I didn't take it in College for nothing. I'm sorry Adam, but this is a opportunity I cannot turn down, I Love you. Please never forget me." She said as it deleted her Voice message.

"Who was it Buddy?" Adam asked with a smile, I couldn't make him upset right now, I'll tell him after we get Mitch back.

"Uhm, Wrong number." I said quickly, I felt bad for lying to Adam, but it was for the best.

"You're a good friend, Jason." Adam said.

I Nervously laughed and said "Yeah." Helping Adam reload the guns.

A/N
Sorry guys, next chapter will be a little sad, but it's okay. This chapter was sad but exciting! I cant wait to write the next chapter!