I Thought I Loved You Then

(One Year Later)

"Come on Emmaline! Let's go!" My boyfriend of a year and a half shouts.

"Coming sweetheart!" I shout back.

Me, Louis, Kay, Harry, Madeline and Niall were all going to some secret location. The boys had something planned for us today.

After the three of us girls get ready, we join our men and head outside to the SUV.

"Where are we going?" Madeline whines.

"Just wait and see Princess." Niall says as he kisses the top of her head.

All six of us sing along to the radio until we pull up to an amusement park.

"Oh my gosh!" Kay shouts.

"Let's go have some fun!" Harry shouts as he jumps out of the car.

"Come on Em, let's go." Louis says as he takes my hand and leads me to the entrance.

We pay and go in.

"Where should we go first?" Louis asks everyone.

"The food court!" Niall screams as he takes Madeline's hand and runs off.

"Come on Kay, let's go play some games first." Harry suggests.

"Sounds wonderful Haz."

"Well, Em its just you and me." Louis says.

"I'm fine with that." I smile.

Me and Louis walk off toward the roller coaster.

"Louis, I don't like roller coasters." I say quietly.

"I'll protect you baby girl." He says as he takes my hand.

We walk over to the roller coaster and climb in.

Once me and Lou are seated, the roller coater starts up and takes off.

I hold Louis' hand the whole time, and I scream my lungs out the whole time.

After we get off, Louis continues to hold my hand while we go and try to find the others.

We find Harry and Kay. Kay is holding a giant stuffed bear.

"Look what Harry won for me!" Kay shouts.

"That's adorable!" I shout back.

Out of the blue, Niall and Madeline come out of nowhere throwing what looks like Skittles. They throw a handful and shout "taste the rainbow!" and continue running through the park.

"Oh gosh." Kay says before laughing.

"Em, let's catch them and all go to the boardwalk." Louis suggests.

"Sounds good. Now let's catch that crazy couple!"

We chase Madeline and Niall through the entire amusement park, until, we find them at the food court once again. And of course, they were buying more Skittles.

"Get those skittles away from them!" Harry shouts.

We all jump on them and tackle them to the ground to get the Skittles away from them. After we successfully took the Skittles away, they listened.

We all walked to the boardwalk. The sun was beginning to set.

After we arrived at the boardwalk, we all stood there and looked down at the ocean.

"It's so gorgeous Louis!" I gush.

"Not as gorgeous as you." Louis says before kissing me.

"Aww!" Harry, Kay, Madeline, and Niall all say.

Me and Louis turn around and stare at them.

"Anyway Em, I have something to ask you."

"Ask me anything Louis."

Just then Louis gets down on one knee.

"Louis? What is this?" I ask.

I turn around to see the other four looking at me and smiling.

"Emmaline, I've loved you for so long. Its been a year and a half today. And I couldn't love you anymore or any less then I do right now. Emmaline Marie Houston, will you marry me?"

I look down at the boy with blue eyes who I love and adore so freaking much. Finally, I answer after being speechless for so long.

"Its about damn time!" I shout.

Louis gets up, puts the ring on my finger and hugs me.

After he let's go, he takes my hand and turns around, facing the ocean.

"EMMALINE MARIE HOUSTON IS OFFICIALLY MINE FOREVER AND ALWAYS!"

Then, he turns to me.

"I love you."

"And I love you."

Then we kiss. The sparks feel different this time around. Because I'm finally marrying the man of my dreams. And that's all I ever wanted.