Boy Meets Girl, Girl Meets Boy

"Are you ready to meet my best friends?" Louis asks as we pull into the parking lot of the studio.

"Of course! Anything that is important to you is important to me Lou."

"Alrighty then. Let's go!"

Louis carefully parks the car and gets out. He runs around to the passenger side and opens my door for me.

"Thanks handsome." I say as I step out and place a kiss on his cheek.

"Aww!" I hear four familiar voices say.

"Mates calm down! Can't you see I'm getting some love from my girl here!?"

The four boys snicker to themselves.

Louis takes my hand. "Come on Em."

He leads me over to the four boys waiting to meet me.

"Hello Emmaline. Its so nice to finally meet you." Liam says as he pulls me into a hug.

"Thanks!" I say as the other three guys hug me as well.

"God! Now everyone wants to 'steal my girl'." Louis smirks.

"Wow. How creative. Using our song title to describe this moment." Zayn says sarcastically.

Everyone bursts out laughing.

"Come on, let's go inside and get to know each other more." Harry says as he leads me to the door.

"Don't forget all the food in there!" Niall shouts.

We all walk in and sit down at a large table, and to Niall's pleasure, full of food.

"Dig in everyone!" Niall shouts before taking one of everything on the table.

"So Emmaline, do you have any siblings?" Harry asks.

"I do. I have one sister named Madeline and a cousin who is just like my sister named Kay." I answer.

"Are they just as hot as you?" Harry asks.

"They're very pretty. Here, I'll show you their pictures." I say as I take out my phone and pull up a picture of Kay and Madeline.

"Holy smokes! I call the brown haired one!" Niall shouts as he points to Madeline.

"Good, because the ginger one is mine." Harry smirks.

I show them both who is who and explain who each one is.

"Ok, so I got to meet her now." Niall says as he gets up from the table.

"Me too! I need to meet Kay! I've never seen anyone so gorgeous in my life!" Harry says as he also gets up from the table.

"Just call them and tell them to come up here." Louis tells me.

"Sure thing."

I dial Madeline's number. She picks up on the first ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey sis, get Kay, and get your butts down here. Niall and Harry want to meet you!"

"Are you serious!?"

"Yes I am, now get down here!"

"Ok! We'll be there in ten minutes, don't let them go anywhere!"

"I won't!"

I walk back into the room with the large table. "They're on their way."

Niall and Harry both jump up and high five each other.

I roll my eyes as Louis begins to laugh.

I return to my seat at the table next to Louis.

"They may think the other two are hot, but I'm the lucky one." He whispers in my ear, causing me to smile and blush.

We all continue to eat and talk, until, literally, ten minutes later, Madeline and Kay come through the door, making Harry and Niall jump up and run to their chosen girl.

I look at both Kay and Madeline. They both have the same look across their face. They look as if they can't believe it. The man of their dreams right in front of them.

"Hello Kay, I'm Harry. Its enchanting to meet you." Harry then kisses Kay's hand. Kay faints.

"Oops." Harry blushes as he picks Kay up off the floor and takes her to the chair next to him.

"Hi I'm Niall."

"I'm Madeline."

Both of them blush and smile for a while before Niall breaks the silence.

"Want to share my food?"

"Sure." Madeline blushes.

I think, 'oh my gosh, he must be head over heels for her if he's going to share his food with her.'

As I hold hands with Louis under the table, I look down at the other end of the table. Zayn and Liam are playing some video game. Harry managed to get Kay to come to, and now they're making out. Alrighty, whatever floats their boat. And Madeline and Niall are having an eating contest. Wow. That will feel wonderful later.

"You know," Louis says, breaking my focus from the other people in the room, "I've never seen those guys look so happy. I think they'll end up getting married. What do you think?"

"I see it. Kay and Harry are adorable and Maleline and Niall are the perfect match."

"No babe, we're the perfect match."

"You think so Lou?"

"Em, I know so."

And with that, he kissed me. And once again, his kisses blew me away.