All The "Little Things"

(One Week Later)

"Hey Louis?" I ask.

"Yes love?" Louis asks, turning to me.

"What do you think of this dress?" I hold up a baby dress for my fiance to look at.

Me and Louis had been shopping for our little angel all day, and let me tell you, shopping with Louis isn't easy. We both love to shop, but have very different tastes.

"I think my little girl needs this." Louis says, holding up a shirt with a skull and cross bones on it.

"Absolutely not." I say with loads of sass.

"Why not? I think it would look good with baby skinny jeans and baby Vans."

"I agree with the skinny jeans and the Vans, but the shirt is too much. It's not girly."

"Who says she won't be a tom boy?" Louis asks with loads of sass as well.

Me and Louis argue in the middle of Baby's R Us for about ten minutes before I finally give in to my child of a fiance.

"Fine, we can get the skull shirt as long as we get this dress." I say, holding up the same dress.

"I'll agree to that." Louis says as he puts the shirt in the cart.

We continue to walk around until we get to the shoes.

"Alright Em, our little girl needs Vans, Converse, and TOMS." Louis says as he searches for the desired shoes.

"Louis?" I say, but Louis is too busy to hear me. So, I stand and wait while he chooses the shoes.

When he returns moments later with just about every pair of Vans, Converse, and TOMS in every size and color.

"Why do we need all this?" I ask.

"Because, we need to be prepared."

"Lou?"

"Yes Em?"

"You know what our baby needs most?"

"Whatever it is, I'll get it for her."

"Louis! She needs a name!" I finally shout.

"Oh my gosh! I was so caught up in getting her all these shoes that I forgot a name! Come on, let's go pay for what we have, go home, and talk names." Louis says as he throws the remaining shoes in the cart and runs, literally runs, to the check out. I roll my eyes and follow him.

We quickly pay for everything and load it in the SUV.

When we arrive home, Louis carries everything inside and takes it to our bedroom.

Moments later, he returns into the living room, and takes a seat next to me on the couch.

"So, what names do you think would suit our little girl?" He asks.

"I love the name Oakleigh." I answer.

"That's a cute name! I kinda like that," Louis answers, "What about a middle name?"

"Louise." I answer.

"I love it Em! Oakleigh Louise Tomlinson. It's beautiful!"

"So, that's her name?" I ask.

"That's her name." Louis answers before kissing me.

"Em?"

"Yes Lou?"

"You know, now that we are going to have a family of our own, we really need to start looking for a place of our own."

"I couldn't agree more."

"Good. Tomorrow, how about we go to the real estate office and start searching for our dream home?"

"That sounds perfect Lou." I answer and then kiss him.

Finally, our baby has a name and hopefully soon, a home. I can't wait until she arrives. Oakleigh Louise Tomlinson. Me and Louis' perfect little angel.