The Triple Date

(Louis' P.O.V.)

"Come on mates! We need to leave now if you want to pick up the girls up on time!" I shout.

"Coming!" Niall shouts as he runs into the room, struggling to get his shirt on.

I roll my eyes and call for Harry.

"Harry you son of a bitch, get a move on! The girls on waiting!" I shout even louder.

"Coming!" Harry shouts.

I turn around and walk into the entry way of my apartment so I can grab my car keys.

Out of nowhere, I hear this crash.

"Holy crap!" I hear.

I run in and see both Harry and Niall on the floor, neither had shoes on, just dress socks.

"Seriously! I just had my floors waxed! You guys should be more careful!" I say as sternly as I can, but I can't help but laugh. Niall and Harry laugh too.

"Come on mates, get your shoes on and let's go. Emmaline is texting me wondering where we are."

"You're right Lou. I shouldn't keep my princess waiting." Niall begins.

"Nor my kitten." Harry says as him and Niall but get up and carefully walk down the hall to get their shoes.

After about ten minutes, everyone has both shoes on and is ready to go.

"Aren't you guys excited? Its your first date with your new girls!" I say as I start the car.

"I'm very excited!" Niall shouts as he eats a pack of Skittles he pulled from his pocket. "Want some Skittles?"

"That's great lad, and no thanks. Save them for Madeline."

"Great idea! I'll do just that!"

"Are you excited Harry?"

Harry just smirks. I know what he's thinking.

While Niall sits in the back seat, chomping on Skittles, and sings along to 'Talk Dirty', me and Harry chat in the front.

"So Louis, have you and Em done, well, you know?"

"Harry! Why do you, always ask questions like that?"

"I don't know. I mean Em is important to you, and well, I'm nosy."

I laugh before I answer.

"Well Harry, to answer your question, no. We haven't done anything. Em's a proper Catholic girl and I respect that.

"Good. I was hoping you wouldn't take advantage of her."

"And since when are you worried about that?"

"Well, if you take advantage of Em, then Kay might not want to see me anymore."

Of course, I know it was all about him.

The rest of the car ride was silent until we got to the girls' apartment.

"Here we are." I say as I begin to get out of the car. Harry and Niall follow suit.

We all walk up to the door and knock on it. Em answers.

"Hey baby." She says as she leaps into my arms and kisses me.

"Hello sunshine." I reply.

"Well, come on in everyone." Em finally says.

We all walk in and see Madeline and Kay all dressed up.

"Kay, you look amazing." Harry says, not taking his eyes off the girl in front of him.

"And you Harry, look very handsome tonight."