For The First Time In Forever

"Bye Louis, and thanks again." I say as I give my now boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"You're welcome Miss Sassy." Louis smirks before he reaches down and kisses me smack on the lips. It was strange. When Louis kissed me, I felt sparks. Sparks that I never felt before. Not even with Ashton.

"Wow." Was what I said after I pulled away.

"You like that?" Louis smirks.

I smirk myself before I lick my lips.

"Anyway Em, I'll see you tomorrow. Goodnight love."

"Goodnight Lou."

He hugged me and walked back out the door to his car. I watched him drive out of sight.

At that moment, Madeline and Kay came running into the room.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Tell. Us. Everything. Now." Kay says as she bursts into the room.

"Please tell us!" Madeline squeals.

"Ok fine." I say.

I begin to tell them and the both smile with delight.

"When can we meet the other boys?" Kay asks.

"You can meet them after I meet the rest of them! I've only met Niall, but that was when I was with Ashton."

"Oh that's right." Kay said.

"I want to meet Niall!" Madeline shouts. "I'm gonna marry him anyway!"

"Oh gosh." I laugh. "Anyway girls, I'm going to go to bed. It's been an interesting night. See you guys tomorrow."

"Ok Em, goodnight."

"Goodnight guys."

I walk into my room and start to squeal quietly, I was dating The Louis Tomlinson. I've dreamed about this for many years now, and now its happening to me! For the first time in forever, I'm happy. And I haven't been happy for a long time.

I change into my pajamas, washed my face, and brushed my teeth before crawling into bed, looking forward to tomorrow.