A Tale Of Four Hobos And Two Middle Fingers

"Emmaline! Louis is here!" Kay shouts down the hallway of Madeline's apartment.

I jump up, grab my purse, and exit the room.

"There she is!" Louis greets me as I walk into the purple living room.

"Here I am!" I say as Louis grabs my hand and kisses it.

Just then, a loud bang came from outside the apartment door.

"Are they still here?" Madeline asks.

"Not for long!" Kay says as she jumps up and runs to the door.

We all watch as she opens the door with a jerk. Outside is 5 Seconds Of Summer.

"Get a job you hobos! You're not wanted here!" Kay shouts out the door.

"Uh lady," Luke begins "We are working. This is what we do for a living."

Kay points to the sign above the door.

"Look at the sign hobos, does it say I give a dang?"

"Oh wow! I'm so scared!" Calum shouts.

I walk over to the open door.

"Kay, I got this."

All I had to do was walk out the door, and stick up my trusty middle finger. Not just one but two. I mean, God gave me two of them, so why not use both?

I turn around with a satisfied smile on my face. Louis is cracking up laughing.

"This is why I asked you out. You're too funny." He smiles.

I laugh as I roll my eyes at him.

"Come on Lou, let's go. Bye girls!" I say as we walk out.

"Bye!" I hear both of them say.

Louis and me walk out to his car and he opens my door for me like a perfect gentleman. I get in. And he comes around and gets in as well.

"You ready?" He asks me.

"You bet it Tommo. By the way, where are you taking me?"

"Emmaline! That's the thing you should know about me. I'm full of surprises! All I can say is, get ready for the best night of your life."