He or She?

(Later That Day)

"Here we are." Louis says as he stops the car in front of the doctors office.

"You ready?" I ask him as I take his hand.

"I'm more then ready." Louis answers as he opens his door.

We both meet in front of the SUV and walk hand in hand into the large building.

When we walk inside, I tell the receptionist who I am and me and Louis take a seat.

Moments later, my name is called.

"Emmaline Houston?" The nurse calls out.

Me and Louis stand up and walk over to the nurse and follow her down a long hallway. We finally are told to go into a small room and wait for the doctor.

We wait for what feels like hours until there's a knock on the door. The doctor comes right in.

"Emmaline! How are you dear?"

"I'm fine, thank you."

"This must be Louis."

Louis stands up and shakes the doctor's hand. "That's me."

"Are you two ready to find out the gender of your little one?"

"Yes we are. We're very excited!" Louis gushes.

The doctor takes a seat next to me and begins to rub a cool gel onto my stomach. Louis holds my hand and smiles.

The doctor then takes the wand and begins to rub it over the gel on my belly.

"Well Emmaline and Louis, it looks as if you two are expecting a healthy baby girl!"

"Did you hear that Louis? A girl!" I gush with excitement.

"Emmaline, I'm so happy! I don't just get one girl, I get two!"

Louis kisses my hand as we continue to look at the screen.

"Look at her Louis."

"She's going to be just as gorgeous as you Em."

"Thanks Lou, but she better have your eyes."

Louis laughs.

After we are finished, I set up the next appointment and me and Louis leave the doctors office.

When we arrive back at the apartment, no one else is home. So, me and Louis go in and sit down on the couch.

"Em?"

"Yes Lou?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For carrying my little girl."

"You're welcome Louis. I'd do anything for you."

"I would do anything for you too babe."

"I love you Louis."

"I love you too."

Louis kisses me passionately.

I can't believe it, a little girl. And she's mine and Louis'. I couldn't be more happy then to have my little family right here. And I love them to pieces.