Extra Chapter: Bloopers

Author's Note: I figured you'd guys would like this. This is something that came to me a while back but I wasn't sure if I should go through with it. In the end well...here it is. It feels good to update this book again after so long.

Satsuki begins her transformation.

Satsuki: LIFE FIBER OVERRIDE! HERE IS: MY VAGINA!

The scene shifts to Mataro and his gang bowing to C and Ryuko.

Kid Gang: We give up you win!

Ryuko: What the hell?

Mataro: We weren't really we uh huh shit! Okay.

The next scene shows C walking beside Ryuko to Honnouji Academy.

C: What's up Heareyes. Fuck.

The scene changes to when Ryuko tried to attack Satsuki on her first day.

Boxer guy: Yes captain of the boxing club Fakarada Tukoroda! Son of a bitch.

The scene shifts to Satsuki drinking tea and she slurps very loudly. It then goes to when she first put on Junketsu.

Satsuki: I will not allow anyone to beat me to my own ambition! I will-! Ah shit I forgot my line.

The scene shifts to C cooking muffins and he looks away only for the oven to burst into flames making the smoke alarm go off.

C: OH MY GOD!

Ryuko: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!

The scene shows Ryuko and C standing up to the biology club.

Mako: You're so cool Ryuko!

Suddenly the bio club president appears.

Mako: Oh my god a titan!

The scene is then House walking outside as a blue convertible passes him. He spins the cylinder in High Roller and takes aim.

RNJesus: SIX!

He fires and suddenly the man in the car is on fire and starts driving around in extreme agony.

House: Oh...shit.

The scene shifts again to Ryuko and C fighting Gamagoori.

C:...Did that bastard just say avenging a loved one is trivial?!

Ryuko: TRIVIAL?!

Gamagoori responds, but he is muffled by the ball ball gag in his mouth. Ryuko snorts and C laughs.

The scene switches to another part of the fight and Ryuko is flung back by Gamagoori. She rolls to a stop as Gamagoori's whips hit her ass.

Ryuko: Ah!

Gamagoori: What are you waiting for-

Another whip hits her ass.

Ryuko: Yes!

Gamagoori: If you fall-

And another.

Ryuko: Yeah!

Gamagoori: Off the platform you lose.

Another whip goes to hit Ryuko but C catches it.

Ryuko: Please tell me you'll give me more later.

C pinches the bridge of his nose and sighs.

C: If I say yes, can we get this scene done without you moaning?

Ryuko: Yeah.

C: Then I will oblige in your fetish later.

Ryuko: Don't go acting all high and mighty with me, because I know what you're into.