Chapter 7: New Duds

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Inside the Wardrobe

Narrator POV

C: Shit did anyone get the license plate of what hit me?

C opens his eyes and sees darkness.

C: Fuck did I die again?

Then a voice pierces the darkness.

?: Not yet but you were about to.

The voice was calm and feminine.

C: Oh thank God. Wait! Who the hell are you!?

?: I'm yours.

C: Okay not the answer I was expecting, and I hate to disappoint you, but I'm off the market.

?: I am your Kamui.

C: Oh why didn't you just say so sister. I'm C what's your name?

?: I do not have one.

C: Well that must suck. Tell you what I'll name you. How about Shiketsu?

Shiketsu: Shiketsu? I like it. Thank you.

C: No prob. Well I need to get out of this whatever this is mostly because I'm cramped and I have to stop a vengeful douchebag. With you I might just have a chance. Where are you by the way?

Shiketsu: Already on you. Sorry once I drank your blood I couldn't help myself.

C: Nah it's cool.

Shiketsu: I should tell you that you aren't properly wearing me.

C: Huh?

Shiketsu: You have to fully accept me in order to draw out our full potential.

C: Well that's kind of hard when I didn't even know you were on me.

Shiketsu: Fair point.

C: Alright go to your normal form and when I bust us out we'll properly transform.

Shiketsu: Understood.

C: Alright time to bust out of this tiny fuckin prison.

C puts both arms on the walls on opposite sides of him, leans his back against a wall, and puts his feet against the last one.

C: One..two..THREE!

C then pushes with all his might and the fucking wardrobe explodes.

Ryuko POV

We all look on as the dust settles revealing C in his Kamui. The Kamui has a much more casual look than Satsuki's or mine. It is a black zip-up jacket zipped half way up with a black undershirt, black fingerless gloves, and black jeans. The Kamui's piercing silver eyes are on the jacket where C's collarbone is. He checks his hair, removes his accessories, aside from the chain, and tosses them into the void.

C: Alright I'm back in the game!

Ohma: Thank God for a second there I thought "death by furniture" was what I would have to put on your tombstone.

C simply ignores him and looks at me.

C: Hey Drifter you okay?

I stare dumbstruck at the outfit's eyes as they stare back looking me up and down.

C: Yo Earth to GearEyes!

Ryuko: Hmm?

C: You good? No major injuries.