OP 1

The opening starts with C falling from the sky with his eyes closed before he opens them and the scene shifts to the title screen showing:

ねじ山を切る ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅꜱ

The scene shifts to Ryuko wearing Senketsu and C wearing Shiketsu a red slice cuts down both of them before their Kamuis begin separating showing their skin, but before it can show anything too risque it shifts away to a series of different still shots. The first is of Ryuko sleeping laying in C's lap as he sleeps slumped against a wall. The next is of Ryuko in her outfit from chapter one crouched down with her metal case behind her. The next is C on his phone with his hair tied back, in his chapter one outfit with headphones on his head. The next is Ryuko eating a lemon and C is sipping from a soda. It shifts again to Ryuko close up to the camera with an angry look on her face. The next one is of C shrugging with a smile on his face. The last shot is Ryuko pulling on Senketsu with a blush on her face as C laughs at her. The scene shifts to a red string that connects C and Ryuko before it trails down to Mako and her family, House, Wolf, Mikisugi, Tsumugu, The Breed, and finally Ohma. Another thread travels up from Ohma to Elite Four and then travels up to Satsuki. The next shots shown are of C and Ryuko transforming before it shifts to C and Ryuko both standing side by side at the entrance of Honnouji Academy as a swarm of One-stars makes a pathway towards the school's tower. In between them and the tower is the elites, and the two-stars. It then shows Ohma and Satsuki standing atop the tower both glaring at our heros. The final shot is of Satsuki's backlight glowing brightly and Ryuko reaches up before clenching her fist and C places his right beside hers.

(Author's Note: I've had this idea for awhile now, and I'm glad I finally did it. OP 2 will come out tomorrow. I'll place it where it was originally introduced in the anime.)