Chapter 18: Preparing for the Sudden Death Runoff.

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

C POV

Mako, Mataro, House, Wolf, Ryuko, and I are all playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. We're all in teams with Mako and Mataro teamed up, House and Wolf are teamed up, and Ryuko and I are on a team. House is Mr. Game & Watch, Wolf is Isabelle, Mataro is Cloud, Mako is Chrom, Ryuko is Lucina, and I am Jigglypuff.

C: Look out Ryuko, Mako is your dad.

Ryuko then forward smashes Mako taking a stock.

Ryuko: Whoops I killed my dad.

Ryuko and I then pull off some sick team combos until House comes off of Halo and hits me with a nine, ending my life in the spot.

C: I hate you.

House simply shrugs and goes for the same thing on Ryuko, by she counters it and ends the game.

C: Nice.

Ryuko: Thanks.

Suddenly the doorbell goes off.

Mako: I'll get it.

She gets up, leaves the room, opens the door, and squeals. Ryuko and I run into the room only to see Ohma and Mako hugging.

Ohma: Hey C, Satsuki wants to see you.

Ryuko: I'm coming too.

Ohma: Not fucking happening. C is coming and only C.

C: Alright I'll go.

Ryuko: You can't be serious you said we would do this together!

C: This may be a chance to get some answers if we both show up she won't tell us anything, but she requested my presence, so I want to at least see what she wants.

Ryuko then nods and kisses my cheek.

Ryuko: You better get some answers.

C: I'll do my best.

I walk towards Ohma as him and Mako separate. He puts a hand on my shoulder and we're both dragged down into the shadows.

Ryuko POV

I watch as C and Ohma leave. Mako walks up beside me.

Mako: Don't worry he'll be back.

Ryuko: I just hope he'll be in one piece.

I feel something brush against my legs and I look down to see Tora. I pick him up and hug him to my chest. He happily purrs as Rowlet lands on Mako's head.

Tora: Meow.

Suddenly flames surround him, but they don't burn me. Once the flames die down Tora is bigger and resembles a small tiger. He has a little bell-like thing around his neck.

Ryuko: Woah. C wasn't lying you do change.

Tora: Torracat!

C POV

When the shadows disappear I see we are in the student council's room.

Satsuki: Hello C.

C: Hello my lady. So I hear you requested my presence?

Satsuki: Yes. I have no doubt you wondered why I was so willing to make you a Kamui.

C: I didn't think it would be for free, so yes it did cross my mind every now and then.

Satsuki: I want you as an ally and seeing your immense strength on your first day, I didn't want you as an ally, I needed you as an ally. With you on my side I would have no trouble achieving my goals.