Chapter 22: Aftermath of C's Rage

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Ohma POV

Sanageyama: Athletic Committee squads one through eleven are ready to deploy. They're the raid trip brigade for Osaka.

Nonon: Non-athletic Committee squads one through eighteen are ready to go too. They'll be staffing the raid trip brigade to Kyoto.

Gamagoori: The Disciplinary Committee can manage the Kobe raid trip brigade on its own.

Sanageyama: Whatever, as long as you and your super troops don't choke.

Nonon: I second that, nobody wants to see you commit seppuku if you blow it, Ira. Cleaning up your guts would suck balls.

Gamagoori: You don't have to worry, we will succeed.

Inumuta: I've formed the info strategy team with the computer club using two-star students from the info systems class. Each city's data networks are under our control. We are monitoring all communications in and around the schools as we speak.

Satsuki: Iori. Are the special uniforms ready?

Iori: Yes Milady, special Anti-Osaka, Anti-Kyoto, and Anti-Kobe Combat-spec Goku Uniforms are ready for deployment. They are being distributed to the raid trip brigades now. And as for you Elites, your new three-star Goku Uniforms are still being made. The final adjustments will take some time to complete though, that's why you've been given the same special uniforms as the other students.

The Elite Four look down at their outfits in disappointment.

Satsuki: They have been upgraded based on your battles with Ryuko Matoi, Nui Harime, and especially C, so don't look so glum. You were beaten by Senketsu and Shiketsu two pure life fiber Kamuis and Nui Harime the High Order Tailor, there is no shame in that.

Ohma: The only reason you have to be ashamed is the realization that C was holding back on all of you. If he wanted it you would all be dead, but to think he lost control, it's practically unheard of. Hmm. As far as I can tell I can't sense his element which means he is probably still recovering, but who knows.

Satsuki: Consider that a rite of passage, you will grow from those experiences. I'm looking forward to your evolution as commanders on the battle field. Lead the raid trip brigades to victory!

Elite Four: My lady!

Satsuki: Get ready! The operation will commence day after tomorrow at 0200 hours

Elite Four: Right!

They all then dash out the room.

Ohma: You're really gonna start a war, huh?

Satsuki: Yes. It's for the benefit of my plan.

Ohma: With C out of commission we have to be careful. He was our backup plan after all.

Satsuki: We should have never let him fight Harime.

Ohma: He already knew who she was, so there was no stopping him.

Satsuki: Is he still alive?

Ohma: Maybe, his soul is weak. He completely threw away his compassion and replaced it with rage. That isn't something you just come back from. He could have lost himself forever doing that. He's a fucking idiot, to be honest. He's always been like this. He either acts like he can't display a negative emotion at all, or he displays too much of it.

Satsuki: For someone who hates him, you sure know a lot about him.

Ohma: He was my best friend, but times change and people can commit actions that ruin each other's lives.