Chapter 9: Dates

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

C POV

I wake up and look around. Ryuko is sleeping on my chest and the TV is on Netflix, but nothing was playing. Senketsu and Shiketsu were in their usual spots. Oh right our date was just gonna be a movie. Shit I fell asleep before we even picked one. I look at Ryuko's sleeping face. I move a piece of hair behind her ear and she stirs a little. I'm about to get up when I remember something...it's Saturday. I immediately let go of any thought that I have anything to do today and lay back down. I then see something. My pajama top had become unbuttoned at some point and I know I buttoned it before I fell asleep. Ryuko is laying directly on my bare chest with a smile on her face. I pull out my phone and see that it's only 8 a.m. I put it down and pull Ryuko up closer to my neck which she quickly lays in the crook of. I roll my eyes, kiss the top of her head, close my eyes, and drift off to sleep.

Timeskip

Ohma POV

I'm just chilling in my three-star mansion when suddenly someone rings my doorbell. I check the time, ten a.m. I get up and go to the front door. I open it and am greeted by the best sight ever.

Mako: Hey Ohma!

Ohma: Sup Mako. Do you need something?

Mako: You want to hang out?

Ohma: Figured you would've asked your besties.

Mako: Aw c'mon don't be like that. You're my friend too.

Ohma: Yeah friend. Alright let me get dressed. Come on in.

I run back upstairs and go to my room. I grab my usual outfit, get dressed, and brush my teeth. I run back downstairs and see Mako looking around.

Mako: You don't have any pictures of your family or anything really.

Ohma: Yeah well my family is all gone. All the stuff I had to remember them was destroyed with my home.

Mako: Well you gotta get some pictures in here. You're not alone after all.

Ohma: That would be a first, but anyways what do you want to do?

Mako: Oh I don't know I just wanted to see if you wanted to hang out.

Ohma: You guys got a movie theater around here?

Mako: Not in Honno City.

Ohma: Somewhere to get something to eat?

Mako: Nope.

Ohma: Oh my God. Okay well what about outside of Honno City?

Mako: Yeah but that would be a long walk.

Ohma: Who said anything about walking?

I put a hand on Mako's shoulder as we are both covered in shadows. When they disappear we are in the middle of someplace. I'm actually not to sure where.

Mako: Woah that's so cool!! But where are we?

Ohma: I don't know to be honest I was just looking for a city. Now what do you want to do first?

Mako: I don't know. What do you want to do?

Ohma: Well there is a mall.

I point in the direction of a massive shopping mall.

Mako: Hey Ohma?

Ohma: Yes?

Mako: Do you have any money?

Ohma: Uhhhh I will. Give me a sec.

I crouch down and put my hand into my shadow it sinks in and I focus then pull out a wad of cash.