Chapter 12: The Cook-off

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Ryuko POV

C walks into our shared room as I'm laying on the bed talking to Senketsu.

C: Drifter I have news.

I sit up and look at him.

Ryuko: What's up?

C: So I did some digging.

Ryuko: As you do.

C: Most of it would probably be considered illegal.

Ryuko: Uh-huh.

C: And I managed to find this.

He then pulls out his phone and shows me a picture of Mr. Mohawk and our teacher, Mikisugi.

C: Now I say we go pay old blue perv a visit.

Ryuko: Damn right!

C then teleports us to Mikisugi's place. He walks up to the front door and lightly taps. No one answers.

C: Permission to use extreme force.

I roll my eyes, but play along.

Ryuko: Granted.

C smirks and then pounds on the door.

C: FBI OPEN UP!!!

He then kicks the door down and we rush into Mikisugi's apartment.

Mikisugi: What the hell!?

C: Hey teach let's talk. Oh and just so we're clear, my promise the last time we had a little talk still stands.

C reverses time on the door fixing it. I walk up to Mikisugi and point my scissor blade at him.

Mikisugi: Now let's not do anything hasty.

I glare at him.

Ryuko: I get the feeling we're getting played here, so why don't you tell us what the deal is with you and Mr. Mohawk!

Mikisugi: I don't know what you're talking about.

Ryuko: You totally know and I got proof! Show him, Babe!

C then pulls out his phone and pulls up the picture of Mikisugi and Mohawk.

Ryuko: See who's that? OH SNAP it's you and Mr Mohawk!

Mikisugi: Where did you get that?

C: I'm arguably the most powerful being in this universe, don't fucking worry about how I got it! Worry about what I can do to you if you don't tell us what we want to know!!!

Ryuko: And since you two seem to know each other that explains why he brought me back to your place. Now I'm giving you five seconds to tell us what the hell you guys are up to, or else!!

Mikisugi looks down before popping back up with his hair slicked back and his glasses gone.

Mikisugi: The plan was to make the bond between you all even stronger.

C: That's a load of BS.

Mikisugi: He is Tsumugu Kinagase, and yes the two of us are working together. You stood up to him like a champ and know you and Senketsu are true partners.

Mikisugi flashes his nipples and I retreat back into the couch. I just so happen to land right in C's lap and he wraps an arm around my middrift protectively. Mikisugi still continues to slide in close as he goes on.

Mikisugi: Now that Satsuki Kiryuin has a Kamui we thought the best way to get you ready for her was to put you to the test.

A loud ripping sound is heard. Mikisugi and I look down and see C's scissor blade stabbed through Mikisugi's pants dangerously close to his crotch. We look at C who has a dangerously calm expression.