Chapter 10: Average Sunday

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Ryuko POV

I feel movement beside me. I open my eyes and am greeted by an awesome sight, my man sitting up shirtless with his hair down. I sit up, wrap my arms around him, rest my hands against his bare chest and kiss his back.

Ryuko: Good morning, babe.

C: Good morning, Beautiful. I would love to just lay in bed with you, but I need a shower and I probably need to wash these sheets cause they smell like chlorine.

I hug tighter pushing my assets into his back, purposefully. I lean into his ear and whisper:

Ryuko: Mind if I join you?

I see his face heat up as he is caught off guard by the sudden flirtatious question. I gently bite his ear causing him to shiver.

C: You know I could never turn down that offer.

We grab some underwear and step into the bathroom. C cuts on the water and steps in. After about six seconds I step in. I wrap my arms around him from behind. I let my hands wander on his chest and abs as I kiss his back. He takes one of my hands and kisses it. I giggle and turn him around. The water hits his back as I wrap my arms around his neck.

C: Ya know this shower is a lot cooler than you might think.

Ryuko: How so?

C checks that the shower door is closed tightly and pushes a little panel on the wall. The water stops and then starts falling from the ceiling like rain. I giggle and kiss him. He puts a finger on the panel and drags it down. The "rain" gets slightly harder and colder. He raises an eyebrow. I look at him. His muscles with water tracing them as it goes down, his scars that stand out against his skin, his soft brown eyes, and his wet shoulder length brown curly hair. He leans in and kisses my neck.

C: God you're beautiful.

I don't say anything, but I pull his head closer to my neck. I moan as he kisses my neck and keeps going down, gently biting my collar bone. He gently grabs one of my breast and keeps kissing my neck. I play with his hair as he puts his other hand on my thigh. I lean back against the wall as we keep going. He pulls up and we start to make out with our tongues fighting for dominance until he grabs my ass getting a gasp from me and he wins putting his tongue into my mouth. I pull myself up and wrap my legs around him. He pushes my back against the wall, puts one arm under me, and uses his other hand to fondle my breast gently pinching my nipple with his forefinger and thumb. I moan into his mouth as we keep going.

Downstairs

House POV

I'm currently eating cereal at the dining room table when a sudden realization hits in.

House: I'm bored as fuck.

I put my bowel in the sink in the kitchen and walk into the living room. I see Wolf walking out the front door, so I follow him.

House: Where are you going?

Wolf: I don't like being cooped up. I'm going to get a lay of the land.

House: Oh well I'll and you're gone.

Wolf was currently jumping from rooftop to rooftop heading down the street. I look around and finally decide to check out the school. I start walking towards the school all the while spinning my revolver on my finger. As I'm walking through the district with the mansions that are bigger than C's I run straight into a familiar face. A small pink haired face.

Nonon: Oh hey you're the trespasser with good taste in music.

House: And you're the tiny pink girl I ran into after I beat the two elite jerks, what was your name again?