Chapter 11: Mohawk Man

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

C POV

I'm suddenly awoken by an alarm going off. I open my eyes and cut it off. I then turn back over to Ryuko who is still asleep. She seems so calm, so I decide not to wake her just yet, we have time till we have to be at school. I use the bathroom, brush my teeth, snap my fingers, grab Senketsu and Shiketsu, and run downstairs to let them be washed. I toss them in the washing machine as I get breakfast ready. I decide to make waffles just to keep things simple. Once I have those made I put Senketsu and Shiketsu in the dryer. After they are done I run them back to the closet. I then grab the waffles and take them upstairs. I snap my fingers as I open the door. Senketsu and Shiketsu give a slight yelp, but thankfully they don't wake up Ryuko. I sit down carefully beside her and gently stroke her cheek. I then lean down to give her a kiss on the cheek, but right as I do she turns her head so I kiss her on the lips. She then smiles and opens her eyes with a yawn.

C: Good morning.

Ryuko: It always is when I wake up to your face.

C: Now who saying the sappy romantic shit?

Ryuko: Ugh you've changed me, oh no!

C: While I might not have any sappy romantic shit to say, I can always stick to my romantic actions.

I then show her the plate with the waffles on it.

Ryuko: Aw babe, you didn't have to.

C: I wanted to. Now scoot.

She complies and we sit side by side eating the waffles, occasionally feeding one another. She then gets up grabs my hand and drags me into the bathroom with her.

Ryuko: Get the shower ready while I use the bathroom.

C: Yes ma'am.

I set up the shower and strip down before jumping in. Once she's done Ryuko strips down and joins me. I close the door and mess with the panel giving the water a gentle waterfall like feel as it comes down. I grab the soap and rub Ryuko down with it. I hear her moan as I wash her breasts and then I keep moving down getting every inch of her front and back. After I'm done she takes the soap and does the same thing to me not missing a single spot. We then rinse off and Ryuko grabs the shampoo. She puts a hand on my shoulder and pushes me down onto my knees. I'm at eye level with her bellybutton and she runs her hands through my hair making sure it's wet. She then puts shampoo onto her hands and rubs it into my hair. Her hands gently go through my hair as she cleans it. I can't lie it feels pretty damn good. Once she is done she leans my head back and keeps the soap from getting in my eyes as she rinses out my hair. After that she grabs the conditioner and we repeat the process. After all that she keeps petting my hair and hugs my head to her stomach. I kiss her stomach and slowly move up as I begin to stand. Once I'm standing I turn Ryuko around and grab the shampoo bottle. I'm so tall compared to her she doesn't even have to bend down or anything. I put some shampoo in my hands and wash her hair. She leans into my hands as I massage her scalp and I hear her let out a soft moan. I then tilt her head back and rinse off her hair. I then grab the conditioner and repeat the process. Once I'm done she leans her head back with the top of it resting against my chest. I then lean down and kiss her. She turns around and pushes my back against the wall. We continue to make out until the water starts getting cold. I cut off the water and check the time.

C: Okay we need to hurry.

Ryuko: How much time do we have?

C: One minute.

Ryuko: WHAT THE HELL!?!

C: Don't worry I got this.

I put my left hand on top of her head and snap my right hand fingers, stopping time.