Chapter 1: GearEyes and An Entrance Exam

Thinking
Timeskip
POV change

C POV

I teleport on to some dock that had some sort of tram. Nah if I need to go somewhere I'll just teleport, but where am I? Oh I know!

C: Boop, give me the rundown on this place.

I then throw on my sunglasses and headphones, so Boop doesn't have to appear in front of me.

Boop: On it boss. This place appears to be classified as universe KlK. We are still in Dimension 13.

C: There's some good news.

Boop: Also our entrance was disguised by a multiversal rupture. It's completely harmless and it was directly caused by you.

C: It happened when I exploded right?

Boop: Correct. May I ask what happened boss?

C: That's an origin story for another day.

Boop doesn't respond, but she does start bringing up charts on my glasses. They just show me exactly where in the multiverse I am.

C: Wait I passed over 2 whole other universes?

Boop: Yes.

C: Damn, that's different usually it just sends me a universe over.

Boop: Well maybe this universe summoned you, but back to this universe, it appears that we are in a country called Japan. The time seems to flow exactly like your old world. There is also a place near us called Honnouji Academy.

C: Is it important?

Boop: It seems to control all of the country's schools, and it is run by the heiress to the Revocs Corporation. Revocs appears to own 95% of clothing manufacturing on the planet.

C: Damn that sounds illegal.

Boop: And fishy.

C: Boop get my transcript and all my papers ready and transfer me a couple million in whatever the currency is here. I'm going back to school.

Boop: Already done sir.

I smirk and start walking.

C: Alright let's go to the top of this hill...mountain...fuck it.

Random One Star Student POV

Who the hell was he talking to?

C POV

C: Damn this is taking a while.

Boop: Well we need to get a lay of the land.

C: I know.

Boop: Okay I've scanned the whole area, let's go. WAIT! POWER SOURCE COMING UP FROM BEHIND!

All the hairs on my body stand on end. I get goosebumps and a shiver goes down my spine despite the heat. I decide to slow down and let this "power source" catch up. It's not like it'll be stronger than me, but maybe it can make this place interesting. I hear footsteps coming up behind me. They eventually catch up to me, and I keep pace beside them. I look over and see a... girl. This is the power source?! I don't feel anything. Her power must be dormant. I take a good look at her. She is currently eating a lemon peel and all. Ew. Wait isn't lemon zest lemon peel? So I guess it's not that gross. I was brought out of my thoughts by the slurp...ehh....crunch...uh biting... sound of her eating the lemon. I get a good look at her Damn she's fuckin hot
She is about 5'3 a whole foot shorter than me which meant her eyes line up with my collar bone. Her hair is short and black, but she has a single red bang, a metal guitar case on her back, and she has standard school uniform on, with a black jacket on over it. The uniform is a little baggy on her none of it hugs her body at all. The uniform did keep her 'assets' covered and hidden. Damn what's up with me?! I've never thought like this before. She also has beautiful features. Her face is fuckin gorgeous, and despite her clothes being baggy, I could tell her body was skinny, not super skinny more of an average really. The thing that stuck out the most were her beautiful eyes. They were blue, which complemented her fair skin and dark hair perfectly. The pupils were shaped like gears. She hadn't noticed me starting at her due to me slowing down time. I unclench my right fist and time flows normally. I then push some buttons on the side of my glasses, so that they automatically scan people. I then scan her, but it doesn't matter I don't have a database synced to my glasses. It does give me her base stats. Her stats are average, but I still get the feeling she's housing some incredible power. I decide that it's time to introduce myself.