Chapter 24: The Cultural and Sports Grand Festival

(Author's Note: OVER 13,000 WORDS!!! Also thanks for the amazing amount of support. We've reached over 3000 reads and that blows my mind, and I hope you all continue to enjoy this story. Have fun!)

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Senketsu: Hi everyone and thank you for reading Cutting Threads up to this point! My name is Kamui Senketsu. And I love iron- err being ironed. I'm a sentient salior uniform. Welcome to the recap chapter you all knew was going to happen eventually ready? Let's begi-

Shiketsu: Senketsu! You're stopping them from reading the next part!

Senketsu: We're over halfway through this book, we have to do a recap.

Shiketsu: Save the recap for when the next book comes out!

Senketsu: But what about this one? It'll only take a minute!

Shiketsu: I promise to let you do the recap for this entire book in the beginning of the next one if you don't do this now!!

Senketsu: Deal!

C: Hurry up! The readers can only tolerate so many fourth wall breaks at one time! Besides we're coming up to [Spoiler Block] So get a move on! We've got a job to do! Places people!!

Onto the Actual Chapter!!!

Narrator POV

Satsuki: The tide in this war is about to turn! And as clueless as you are, you can never hope to win!

Satsuki then starts retreating on her helicopter with her troops following under her.

Ryuko: Oh!! You think I like not knowing what's going on!? If you bastards had any balls, you'd straight up tell me what I wanna know! YOU CATERPILLAR-EYEBROWED BITCH!!

C: Damn.

Ohma sits inside the helicopter and he sees Satsuki close the door and walk in before falling onto a knee.

Soroi: Miss!

He looks to his nephew Iori, who is holding a fire extinguisher like object.

Soroi: Do it!

Iori: Right!

He sprays Satsuki with the gas and it makes Junketsu recert back to it's normal form.

Soroi: Hurry and undress, the tranquilizing coagulant won't last long.

Satsuki: Thank you.

Ohma looks away as Satsuki removes Junketsu and puts on a robe. Junketsu is then put inside a case and pinned to it by, well, pins, duh. Soroi fixes both Satsuki and Ohma a cup of his tea as Satsuki practically collapses into the chair beside Ohma. Ohma looks at her and sees she is completely exhausted and apparently he isn't the only one who can see it.

Soroi: You're more exhausted now than last time. Life Fiber Override is unsafe, miss. Especially for long periods.

Satsuki smiles and takes her teacup as Ohma does the same.

Satsuki: I'm well aware of the risk I take. Although given that Matoi wears a Kamui, I have no choice but to wear Junketsu to fight her.

Ohma: Not to mention, I'm positive you put C against you completely with the whole separating him from Shiketsu thing. But let me worry about him. After all, I am the vice-president.

Soroi: As you say, miss, as you say.

Iori: Is that wise, uncle Soroi?

Soroi: By now Shiro everyone in our family should understand one thing about the miss, once she has made up her mind there is nothing on heaven nor Earth that could dissuade her. All we can do is support her in her decision.