New Year's Special

(Author's Note: Sorry I'm late.)

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Time: 9:30 PM Place: C's Two-star Mansion

Ryuko POV

I am helping C set up some party stuff for New Year's, and right now I'm placing drinks and snacks on the table. The whole house looks amazing or rather the places people would likely be in look amazing. There are banners, streamers, glitter, and anything else shiny that happened to fit the whole New Year's schtick. I'm still on the fence as to why this is so important, I mean it's just another day technically, but C seemed adamant about celebrating, so here we are. I finish setting up and look around admiring how beautiful everything looks.

Senketsu: It is rather breathtaking isn't it?

Ryuko: Yeah.

C: But not as breathtaking as you are, Drifter.

I suddenly feel arms wrapped around me from behind. I look up and see C looking at me. He leans down and kisses my nose causing me to giggle.

Ryuko: Really?

C: You know me, or rather you nose me. Eh? Ehhhh?

Ryuko: That was awful.

C: Yes.

I giggle, turn around, and kiss him.

C: Oh almost forgot I have a surprise for you tonight.

Ryuko: What's with you and giving me stuff?

C: Because I love you, but don't worry it's more a surprise for everyone.

Ryuko: Love you too, baby.

We kiss once more and then separate. C walks over to the table straighting everything I put down. I then feel something rub against my legs. I look down and see Tora, the Litten C had gotten me for Christmas. I bend down and pick him up.

Ryuko: Aww who's a cute kitty?

Tora meows and purrs happily as I hug him to my chest and pet him. C looks over at us and smiles.

C: Alright now I have to do some more stuff, so can you greet our guest when they show up?

Ryuko: Sure thing, Babe.

He then leaves the room to do whatever he has to do and I walk to the living room and wait.

Time: 10:30

The doorbell suddenly rings and I open it and see all of our guest. Mako, her family, Ohma, Satsuki, and the elite four all stand outside. C invited his family, but they said they were busy. I let them all in and we all pile into the living room where House and Wolf are.

Ryuko: There are drinks and snacks in the dining room, make yourselves at home.

Ohma: Where is C?

Ryuko: He says he is still doing some last minute stuff.

Ohma: Damn procrastinator.

House: He always waits till the last minute. He did the same thing on Christmas.

Wolf: Last minute or not he does try.

Satsuki: That is quite admirable no matter how late he is.

C: Yes admire me give me all your praise!

We all turn and see C standing at the top of the stairs. He sits on the rail and slides down before hopping on the couch.

C: So what did I miss?