Thanksgiving Special

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Ryuko POV

I'm currently sitting on the counter in the kitchen watching as C runs around making a ton of food. He keeps jumping from mixing things, putting things in the oven, and checking things on the stove.

Ryuko: C what are you doing?

C: Oh hey Drifter sorry I didn't see you there. I'm just making Thanksgiving dinner.

Ryuko: Oh. Do you want some help?

C looks at me and kisses my cheek.

C: That would be wonderful, Beautiful. Here could you stir this up for me don't stop or it'll get stuck to the pan and that would really suck.

I start stiring some pot of brown sweet smelling stuff on the stove.

Ryuko: What is this stuff?

C: It will be homemade chocolate pie when it's done.

C is busy wrapping stuff in aluminum foil and occasionally looking over my shoulder to make sure I'm still stirring.

C: Okay all that's left is the chocolate pies, cheesecakes, and banana pudding.

Ryuko: Aren't you afraid you'll be cutting it close it's already four o'clock.

C gives me a glance with a smug look on his face.

Ryuko: Right time powers.

C: Okay I think that's enough stirring. I can finish this all up and you can go get ready if you want.

Ryuko: What's wrong with what I'm already wearing?

Senketsu: I feel insulted.

Shiketsu: Yeah that was kind of rude.

C: Oh my God I didn't mean it like that. I just figured... Yeah I got nothing, but tell you what why don't you greet our guest as they start showing up.

Ryuko: Okay but don't think I'll just forget about that insult.

C: Geez I'm going to regret my word choice aren't I?

I simply shoot him a wink as I leave the room.

As I walk into the living room the doorbell rings. I open it to see none other than Satsuki and her crew.

Ryuko: I would've figured you would be at your mansion celebrating.

Satsuki: No sense celebrating with just servants and besides we were invited.

Ryuko: C'mon in.

Satsuki walks in with her entourage following close behind. Then before I close the door Mako, her family, and Ohma show up.

Mako: Hey Ryuko!

Ryuko: Hey Mako. What's he doing here?

Ohma: Trust me scissor bitch I wouldn't be here if Mako hadn't dragged me with her after I ran into her earlier.

Ryuko: Whatever come on in.

I close the door and House and Wolf come down stairs.

House: What the fuck is happening?

Wolf: It's Thanksgiving you little shit.

House: Oh right.

Ryuko: Everyone just take a seat. C will call us when he has everything ready.

Then once more the doorbell goes off. I open the door and C's family walks in.

Noth: Hey Ryuko.