Chapter 34: Rules of Nature

(Author's Note: Hey this takes place after Book 2, so I suggest you read that first or not your call)

Thinking
Timeskip
POV Change

Ryuko POV

I sit on the couch after a training session with the Breed. Suddenly I feel something like feeling an old TV cut on. Like the feeling of an electric current pass through the air. Suddenly a huge burst of wind goes through the living room. It throws paper and books and switch cases all through the air. When the wind dies down I see three people standing in the middle of the living room. One is a guy about nineteen. He has short black hair, so black that it's blue and his eyes are covered with red goggles that stop me from seeing his eye color. On his back is a very familiar sword. He is wearing a black hoodie that is worn down with some holes in it, blue jeans that have tears in it, and black boots. Beside him is a girl with long blonde hair with brown highlights and red eyes. She wears a crop top grey hoodie that hugs her large bust size tightly, she also wears tight black sweatpants and on her feet are yellow beat up sneakers. Finally the last person is the smallest of their group. She has shoulder length black hair, a decent bust, and big round black eyes. She is wearing a black dress that ends at her knees with a small white bow in her hair. Out of pure habit I pull out my scissor blades and point it at them as I put the pin of my Seki Tekko close to me.

Ryuko: WHO ARE YOU?!

Guy: Relax.

Blonde: Yeah we're just uh..

Short girl: Not time travelers.

Guy: Yes. Of course. Because that totally doesn't make us seem like time travelers.

Suddenly Noth jumps the staircase and points his sword at them.

Guy: Look. My name is Ito. This is Yin and Hikari. We're time travelers.

Hikari is the short one with black hair and Yin is the blonde one.

Noth: Prove it.

Ito: This look familiar?

He takes the huge sword off his back and hands it to Noth. Noth looks it over and his eyes widen.

Noth: This is C's scissor blades. They're old and I don't think you could separate them if you tried, but I definitely recognize the craftsmanship. I did make them after all.

Ito: Yeah, and I got them from Shiketsu in my future.

Ryuko: So why are you here?

Yin: We're here to fix the future.

Hikari: In our time, all of you die! So we're here to stop that from happening!

Suddenly a pulse of energy goes off a far distance off, but at the moment this seems a little more important.

Ito: Look all you need to know is we are here to save C and everyone else from dying.

Ryuko: When does he die?

Yin: We kinda... don't know, but we know it's seriously bad news, so if you just take us to him then we'll explain everything to him.

Ryuko: He's not here.

Ito: Where is he then?

Noth: We don't know, but he'll be back eventually.

Satsuki then walks downstairs.

Satsuki: What is with all the noise?

Ryuko: Alright this is going to take a while.

Timeskip to the next morning