❄️🔥Shoto and Endeavor🔥🔥

⚠️THIS IS COMPLETELY PLATONIC⚠️
⚠️I SWEAR IF I GET 1 COMMENT SAYING THIS IS ILLEGAL ILL BREAK YOUR NEKO NEKO KNEECAPS⚠️

Minor Hawks x Endeavor

Shouto sighs as he enters his father's agency walking towards the office. He didn't want to be here cause his father will find out about the handprint on his right arm. A villain with a pain quirk had attacked him this morning catching him off guard and with the quirk, it flares up with pain. He grits his teeth as he feels pain in his arm. He clutches his arm and tries to use his ice to make the pain stop.

Once the pain stops he opens the door and sees his father on the phone with an annoyed look on his face. He waits patiently for his father to finish up and then they can go out on patrol. Another flare-up and he clutches his arm again. He didn't notice his father side eyeing him with a questionable look. Shouto sits down and rubs his arm.

"Shouto."

Shouto looks up at Endeavor who had a worried expression on his face. "What?" His father sighs and sits down at his desk. "You look like you're in pain. Did something happened to you?"He asks. Shouto stays quite not sure if he should. Just as he was about to speak he clutches his arm tightly as intense pain flares up. "Shouto!"

Endeavor rushes towards his son's side. Shouto groans as the pain continue to pulse. Endeavor presses on the intercom and told that he needs a medic. He moves Shouto off the chair and onto the floor. He rips off the sleeve that Shouto was trying to rip off. Endeavor eyes the handprint that was black and glowing.

"When did this happened?" He asks his voice filled with anger. "T-This morning." Shouto gasps and winces. His arm hurts so bad he wishes that it would stop. The door opens and a medic kneels by Shouto." I seen this happen before. We'll have to find the villain that is doing this." He says." His name is Pain Hand and likes to leave a handprint which is the source of the pain. He can control how much pain he wants his victims to have."

Endeavor glares at the handprint. He and his son have a better relationship now and can actually hold a conversation. Sometimes they are awkward but in the end they enjoy each other company. He takes out his phone and calls someone. Shouto only heard one word as his world turns black.

Hawks.

---

Shouto groans as he wakes up surrounded by white but immediately knows he's not alone. He turns his head and sees Hawks and Endeavor sleeping. Hawks had his head on his father's shoulder and his wings surrounding them both. He blinks and checks his arm. The mark was gone. He sighs in relief and closes his eyes. He opens them once he feels something tickling him. He watches at the red feather dance around him.

He turns his head and sees Hawks awake with a smile on his face." How are you feeling?" He asks and lets the feather come back to him. "Sore but at least I am not in pain." He replies. "Yeah, your father informed me. The way he spoke to on the phone made me worried that something bad had happened. " Hawks smiles and glances at the sleeping hero.

"He's been busy chasing down Pain Hand for hours without taking a break so he's beyond tired," Hawks says and chuckles. Shouto stares at his father. He was really acting like a parent. A dad. "How long was I out?" He asks. "Almost the whole day. It's 11 o'clock now." Hawks says and feels movement. He stands up and stretches. "I'm going to get us something to eat," he says and leaves the room.

"Shouto." His father spoke tiredly. "I'm okay its gone now." Endeavor hums." Where did Hawks go?" He asks as he sees the empty seat." Out to get us to eat." He says and sees just how tired his father was. They both stay quite but it was;t awkward it was more comfortable. A red feather dance around them both making them both smile.

By the time Hawks came back, he hears laughter come from the room and smile and clutches the bag tighter. He knocks and opens the door. Shouto was out of bed trying to get the feather that was up at the ceiling. Shouto pants and sits on the bed. "I'm too short," He says, and Endeavor chuckles. Hawks places the bag on the bed and makes the feather fly around Shouto.

This time Shouto grabs it. He smirks and looks at Hawks. "How long have you been dating my dad?" Hawks froze and his eyes widen." Y-You told him?" Endeavor shook his head. "No, but he has seen the way we act towards each other." Endeavor says and smiles. Hawks smiles and sits down. "We've been dating for a year now." Hawks answers." How do you feel about this?"

"I don't mind it. You make him happy even if you are half his age." Shouto says and looks through the bag and takes out three containers and hands the two to them".Good to know. So you won't mind me calling him daddy?" Endeavor groans and shakes his head. Shouto blinks and shook his head." I don't need to hear that." Hawks laughs.

Shouto was able to leave after he was checked over and was given the okay. Endeavor Hawks and Shouto heads toward the house and heads inside. Shouto unlocks his phone and sees a bunch of texts and missed calls and sighs. Right after they were supposed to patrol he was going to see Inasa for there date. Endeavor glances at him and puts his hand on his shoulder. "You can see him tomorrow." He says.

Shouto nods and gives his dad a quick hug and heads to his room. Hawks smiles and nudges him. "He gave you a hug!" Endeavor nods a bit shocked but he was happy that his son actually hugged him. "So who him?" Hawks asks as they head to there room." Inasa Yoarashi the boy he met when he was getting ready to get his provisional license exam." He says and Hawks nods. They changed into comfortable clothes and climbed into bed. Hawks sighs as he rests his head on his chest. "Goodnight." Hawks mumbles." Night."