💥BakuDeku🥦

After the fight at ground beta at the end of their first year....Bakugou and Midoriya began to date each other.

The fight helped in clearing up their misunderstandings, and also made them realize that they actually liked each other more than just as friends.

So, they went on with their life as if not much had changed other than the fact that they seemed closer now....which everyone else thought was because of their fight....

They weren't wrong....except for one thing....

Everyone else was under the impression that they were just behaving like proper friends.

Bakugou and Midoriya never really told their anyone they were together because, well, they didn't think there was much reason to do so....

It was just that, the two of them didn't want to draw too much attention to their relationship. They liked the privacy they had and preferred to keep it that way.

All Might and Aizawa sensei were the only ones who knew....the latter having found out the very day that they got together (It's Aizawa, he knows everything) and the former having found out when he walked in on their training....to find them kissing while Midoriya was being pinned underneath Bakugou. (All Might was redder than a tomato when he ran out of the training room....He later on tried to sit them down for a 'talk'....still failing to do so till this day.)

Needless to say, Midoriya and Bakugou were pretty happy with the way things were, and everything stayed the same even when they got to their second year. None of their classmates, not even Shinsou (who transferred into their class at the end of first year...sending Mineta to class B) the most intuitive of the bunch, knowing about their relationship....

Little did they know that things were about to change....

----------------------------------------------

It was around 6 am when Katsuki walked into the boys bathrooms...

He had just come back from his morning jog, and was hoping to have a nice, relaxing shower....

....it looked like he was in luck. None of the showers were on, meaning that he was the only one there.

Being this early on a school holiday, it seemed that no one else was awake, so he was free to enjoy his shower in peace.

He puts his clothes in one of the baskets and walks into one of the stalls.

He closes the door and turns on the shower, reveling in the feeling of warm water hitting his skin and soothing his muscles...

He hums as he scrubs some shampoo into his hair....and starts tapping his feet to the tune in his head...

Dun, dun dun, 
Dun, dun dun,

Before he knows it he's singing...

"I am wide awake,
And I'm standing tall!
Up against the world,
Up against the wall!
Between the love and hate...
They can hardly wait,
To watch the hero fall..."

The door to the bathroom opens, and someone walks in...but Katsuki doesn't hear it due to the shower.

He washes his hair, then moves to wash the rest of his body as he sings...

" You could give me hell...
You could give me death!
Break before I bend,
I will have revenge!
Fire through my veins...
I will fan the flames,
Until my dying breath..."

Katsuki starts getting into it....He sings each and every word with emotion...

"'Cause I will never go down, Any other way!
I will never go down, Any other way!!
Gasoline pumping through my veins,
Dancing on top of the flames!
I will never go down, Any other way!!"