❄️🔥TodoKami ⚡️⚡️

A/N: this is all after they graduate from UA

Today was just a normal day for Shoto but not so much for our favorite bean Denki he has been stressed all week from stopping crime as a hero. So when shoto came home with Deku and tsuye (A/N I didn't pick her my friend did) they are treated with the smell of vanilla they all walked into the kitchen to see Denki on the floor eating cinnamon rolls while the counters are full of baked goods.

Denki looks up to see shoto, Deku, and tsuye walking into the kitchen and he says "hey sho" shoto looks down at Denki and says "are you okay" Denki nodded and says "I was stressed but not anymore" Deku then asks "is Denki okay" shoto nodded and says " Denki bakes when he is stressed, ill get you two a bag so you can take some of this stuff home because I bet uraruka would like some too" Deku nods as shoto walks by Denki who is still sitting on the floor and shoto ruffles Denki's hair. Denki then grabs some cookies he made but shoto grabs them before he can eat any and says to Denki "I don't trust you with more sugar" Denki pouts.

Shoto then gives Deku and tsuye a bag to put some baked goods in to take home then they leave. Denki is still on the floor and says "I want cuddles" shoto laughed a little then says " after you help put these all away and you might get a cookie to" Denki got up and started to put things away while shoto wrapped up so they don't go bad. After they finished shoto handed Denki a cookie and said" common let's go cuddle in our room so we can take a nap too I'm tired from work, Denki nodded and jump on shoto and said " can you carry me" shoto sighed and carried Denki to their bedroom. Shoto then changed into comfy clothes then layed down on the bed and then Denki layed down on shoto so they could cuddle.

AN: this is really short only like 300 words but its something