🗿🗿KiriBaku💥💥

For as long as he can remember, Katsuki Bakugou was certain of who he was and what he wanted. He was going to become the best Pro Hero there ever was, get married to a woman with as beautiful a face as her personality, have a couple of kids, and then train them to be amazing heroes too. He maintained that dream for the past 12 years, adding the last few bits in more recent years. Even so, he knew his dream was ambitious for a 15 year old, but it wasn't impossible. After getting into UA, he was one step closer to his goal. There were, however, a couple of bumps in the road to glory. One of those was Deku getting a Quirk, but Bakugou was able to look past that and surpass him by training harder. He had a bigger problem to deal with.

Bakugou wasn't prepared for the presence of Kirishima Eijirou in his life. He was a ray of sunshine, nothing but confidence and sharp toothed smiles. Kirishima was obsessed with the concept of manliness and latched onto Bakugou very quickly, claiming that he was the manliest kid in Class 1-A. Thus, they developed a friendship of sorts. Bakugou helped Kirishima study and Kirishima helped Bakugou train. His hardening Quirk was exceedingly useful, essentially turning him into a moving punching bag who was more than willing to get hit over and over again for the sake of his friend's training. Bakugou tutored Kirishima and felt a sense of pride when the other boy's grades improved after a couple of sessions.

"Thanks, man! I don't know if I could've done this good on the last test, let alone pass it without your help. You really helped me out." Kirishima beamed and Bakugou swore that his heart stopped for a moment.

"Yeah yeah, you're welcome or whatever, Shitty Hair." He responded, looking down at his paper with newfound interest and covering his mouth. He was smiling ever so slightly, and he didn't want his friend to see, lest he get teased relentlessly by the self-named 'Bakusquad'.

Had Kirishima always been that... Cute? He felt his face flush at the intrusive thought and he tried to bury his face further into his hand. Since when had he started thinking other guys were cute? That was probably the least manly thing that Bakugou had ever done, and yet... He glanced over at the red haired boy and his heart sped up. What was happening to him? Everything in Bakugou's life had always been concrete and absolute. He prided himself on having the rest of his life figured out at 15. He always knew what he wanted.

It was a new semester and everything that had happened over the summer should be affecting him more, something along the lines of trauma from being kidnapped or some nonsense. At least that's what the doctor's said would probably happen. He thought that what they said was guaranteed to happen, and for a while it did. But now... He was moving into the dorms at UA and he was able to see Kirishima again. Everything felt different and maybe it really was different. Things had changed. Suddenly he couldn't stop looking over at Kirishima. The final days of last semester had gone by so quickly and by the time they went to the summer camp, he'd noticed so many different things about his best friend. He was fascinated by everything about him. The scar above his eye, his dedication to styling his hair in such a terrible fashion, and even the way he acted around Bakugou in comparison to the rest of their friends. Kirishima seemed friendlier around him and he found himself doing the same thing. His insults had become more like endearments towards him. Bakugou was genuinely confused on what he should even think anymore. He didn't even know if he still wanted to marry a woman. Now everything was different. All he could think about was Kirishima and his pretty eyes and bright smile. He briefly considered that he might be gay but quickly disproved that theory when Yaoyorozu was in her hero costume by determining that he, at the very least, still found women physically attractive. His eyes wandered though. Kirishima's hero costume had no shirt and he was exceedingly muscular. Bakugou got a bit winded every time he looked at him from just how beautiful and built his friend was. He had to think of reasons to not look at Kirishima, otherwise he'd never stop staring at him.