🔥❄️TodoIida🏃‍♂️

Tenya is usually a calm, rational guy. He can approach any situation with a level of conduct and grace that many in their class simply cannot do aside from a certain few. He can take charge of a situation while still working seamlessly with others and listening to their inputs, even taking it into consideration. By any and all means, he should be able to handle any situation, especially this.

Except he isn't able to handle this. He can't handle this because it's being going for far too long and he's grown weary of it: Mineta's nonstop hitting on Shouto, his boyfriend.

Tenya has no issue with Mineta being openly gay. If of anything, he's all for it because he thinks it's great Mineta owns his sexuality with such confidence. That being said, he wishes Mineta would not go for Shouto in the way he does. Ever since their first day of school, he's been leery over Shouto, watching him with perverted glances at body parts of the half hot-half cold teen instead of paying attention to anything else, and whenever he spoke to Shouto for the smallest of things, his eyes were never on his face but always elsewhere.

He did step in back then through subtle interruptions and what Mineta called 'cock blocking' on several occasions. Whenever Mineta would try to grope Shouto in the shower, he would physically get in between himself and Shouto as a way to make him stop because damn, the pervert doesn't know when to stop!

He would have said something to him back then, but he didn't want Shouto to feel uncomfortable to shower with the rest of the class. He just wanted Mineta to stop, so much so to the point where he's had far too many conversations with him and the teachers alone to handle this. Unfortunately, Mineta always claims he will change only to go back to his old ways and the teachers never do anything about him because—as the teachers say—there's no rule against Mineta being Mineta, so nothing was ever done to him.

(Hearing Midoriya tell him Mineta's words spoken to him out of fear at the USJ were 'I never got to fuck Todoroki senseless' made Tenya's blood boil and he had to really work hard to restrain himself from hurting him.)

After Shouto had helped him out in the Stain incident, they had gotten closer and started spending time together studying, eating together at lunch, and training together after they moved into the dorms.

Somewhere along the line, Shouto had been the one to ask him when they were watching a documentary in Tenya's room after training together, "Iida, why do I feel strange around you?"

"What do you mean by that?" it had been so strange of Shouto to ask, but at that point, Tenya was used to Shouto's dense yet blunt nature regarding such issues.

"I feel fluttery all over whenever I'm by you, you make me happier than anyone else does, and you make me smile in a way no one else does. My heart has been racing at far faster pace around you than anyone else for a long time now and I don't know why. Am I sick? Is there something wrong with me?"

Shouto had asked him this with a worried look on his face and yet, Tenya had laughed. When he noticed the other boy looking hurt, he paused his laughing and told him, "No, Todoroki nothing is wrong with you and you aren't sick. You have a crush on me and if I'm allowed to be blunt, I've liked you a lot for a long time now."

Seeing his current boyfriend's blush back then had been a first and when he did kiss him gently on the lips, Shouto almost ignited into pure flames on his left side. Luckily for them both he didn't, but he was very flustered, he was blushing, and he had a hard time stringing a coherent sentence together afterwards. Tenya had to take control there and offer to start dating whenever he had time off from remedial lessons. Shouto did agree to this and they became a thing ever since Midoriya started his internship with Mirio. They haven't come out as a couple yet to anyone else other than the Midoriya and Uraraka, but that's because they don't want the constant questions or Mina teasing them incessantly about it. They want to be left alone and enjoy each other's company in peace. Is that so much to ask for?