🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️IidaBaku💥💥

It's kinda short

Bakugou blinked blearily as the light filtered from in between the shuttered windows. He growled softly and tried to flip himself over but was stopped by another body. The person was fast asleep as usual, his chest fluttering up and down with the slow rhythm of his heartbeat. His shoulders relaxed, he snuggled in closer to the muscular built man and accidentally hit his ankle against the massive engines. Immediately swearing as loud he could, the sleeping figure stirred from his slumber. His eyes blinking unseeing without his glasses to unblur his vision.

"Bakugou, is everything alright I heard you swear?"

"Yeah just smacked my foot against the exhaust pipes. I forgot how hard they are." He complained, flopping onto the bed.

Iida rolled his eyes and picked his glasses up so he could witness the messy blonde's face clearly. He was always amazed at the ways his hair changed through sleeping, looking like a porcupine or a hedgehog but a sexy hedgehog. Katsuki leaned over to sleepily give him a kiss on the cheek but he missed and found himself locking lips with the other future hero.

"Good morning, Bakugou."

"Morning Iida. I love you."

"I love you too."

I'm in love with this ship btw