🐱🐱ShinDeku🥦🥦

🥦Hey Shinso-kun!

🐱Hello Midoriya.
———————————————————————

I texted you because I wanted to see if you would come to an escape room with me and my friends. Urarakas mom got 6 tickets free but there are only five of us so we would hate to waste one. It's Friday at 5. We could walk together if you want?

Shinso thought about it hard, but only for a couple of seconds. Him and his crush in an escape room? That would be fun. He loved seeing Izuku get all smart. He starts mumbling and his eyes light up whenever he finds out an answer. He would love to go to an escape room with him. Of course, the others would be there too, but that didn't matter to Shinso. He would get to hang out with Izuku and that's all that mattered. It's not like he hasn't spent time with the Deku Squad anyway. They weren't friends with Shinso, but they were well acquainted since he hangs out with Izuku.

Alright. That sounds like a lot of fun. I'll go.
Izuku smiled and jumped before responding;

Awesome! I'll meet you at xxxxxx and we'll walk there together.

Shinso smiled and nodded to himself.

Alright, catch you late Midoriya. Goodnight.

Both boys were extremely happy to be going together, even if it was with a group of friends.

************************************************************

It was now Friday and Shinso was waiting for Midoriya. He was a bit nervous, but he tried his best to stay calm. He dressed in his best casual-formal clothing and sprayed his best cologne. It actually wasn't his cologne. It was Aizawas. Aizawa told him 'Use this for dates. Just trust me' and so he did.

Was this a date? In Shinso's mind it was, but it probably wasn't a date to Izuku. All the others would be there, so it can't be a date. Shinso hoped he would get Midoriya to himself for at least five minutes. Maybe while they walk. Shinso wouldn't mind that. He just wanted to be alone with Midoriya for a moment. That was all he needed.

He lost his train of thought when he felt a strong gaze on him. He looked up to see Midoriya walking over. Uraraka and Tsuyu were right behind him. Shinso sighed, but smiled slightly as Midoriya waved and smiled big. That smile was so pretty to Shinso.

Midoriya was just different and Shinso didn't really know how to explain it. Ever since the sport's festival. Midoriya helped a lot of people realize different things about themselves. He was a hero, in every sense possible. He wasn't just about fighting bad guys or saving people, he was about teaching the people around him and opening up their eyes as well. Who wouldn't like that?

"Hey Shinso-kun. Sorry if you had to wait long! We're about a twenty minute walk to the escape room, so we'll be there just on time!" Izuku said with a wide smile on his face. Ochako and Tsuyu greeted him with small smiles and a wave of hands, then went back to their previous conversation.

"Alright. That sounds good." Shinso mustered the biggest smile he could, which isn't that big and they started on their walk. Well, the alone time with Midoriya that Shinso was praying for couldn't happen and it probably wouldn't happen the entire night. Shinso sighed inwardly and continued following Midoriya.

************************************************************

They met up with Todoroki and Iida along the way and kept walking.

When they went into the Palace looking building, called Nexus Escape Rooms. A worker came, took their tickets, explained the rules, and showed them to their first room. Deku was so excited and it was the most adorable thing to Shinso. His eyes were lit up as the group walked to the letter on the table in the room.