🐱Shin⚡️Kami⚡️Deku🥦

Shinsou didn't realize he was moving until he was bursting through the doors that lead to one of the 3rd year hallways . and looking around with his canines extended ready to take out the threat. And purple eyes narrowed down to where his omega was crouched down into a tight trembling ball sparks flying off, knew that in his panic his quirk was flying off the handle, happened whenever his emotional level was high. the distress was clear to anybody who had half a brain.

The only thing standing between the distressed omega and the alphas who had cornered him were their other mate who was crouched low, claws and teeth extended out, willing to fight to the death to protect the other omega.

"Get the fuck away from them." In a voice that Shinsou didn't even recognize as his own, he growled low. An vicious warning to those around him that a alpha was feeling threatened and had no problem causing blood shed.

" why should w-".

two alphas who had turned their head when they heard the heavy footsteps and smelled the overpowering scent of an territorial alpha, tried to use their numbers in order to intimidate the younger alpha only to fall victim to his quirk.

"The both of you are going to fight each other until you both are a bloody mess and than you going to drag your pathetic bodies to Aizawa Sensei and tell him how you cornered two of his students and what you planned on doing to them."

With the two snarling and biting at each other he turned to his omegas and gathered them in his arms. Kissing them on their wild curls and letting a purr ramble out of his chest hoping to soothe his ruffled mates.

"What happen? Why is denki in heat?" Shinsou kept both omegas under his arms and cooed at denki when he flinched at the sounds of feral alphas tearing each other apart.

Izuku grabbed the blonde omega hand in his, and kissed it softly.

"I..I don't know we were trying to surprise you for lunch and those jerks cornered us, next thing I know we are both on our knees and they were hovering over us. I think they scared denki into a false heat."

" fuck." Shinsou gathered denki in his arms and raced to their dorms, had utter faith that izuku would be one step behind.

Once they made it to the common rooms they could see the rest of the bakugou squad sprawled out around them, and the alpha quickly called out to his other pack mates, they perked up at the distress heard in his voice.

Mina quickly jumped up and made her way over to them and she gasped when she saw the state the shivering blonde was in.

" what happen to him?"

"Some jerks jumped us and scared him into a false heat." Izuku explained, the greenette leaned on his alpha and cradled his omega mate hand in his.

"We need help, can you guys throw a nest together of everybody's stuff. you could put it in my room his in no shape to do it himself."

Kiri and Sero nodded before dashing off into their rooms to get their own clothing to throw in the pile, while Mina went to izuku and denki room to get things.

Shinsou settled himself on the couch and gathered both omegas in his lap to scent them and remind them and himself that they were all safe and together.

Denki whined and they shushed him with gentle kisses and petting.

"Don't worry Kami our alpha is going to take care of us." Izuku cooed and exchanged a soft kiss with the blonde.

Once he got the okay he let Izuku carry denki to his room where their scents were the heaviest and would ease the discomfort they all were feeling.

They lowered denki in the pile of clothes that smelled like their pack and could see the tension practically drain out of him. Shinsou smiled softly and kissed the blonde curls peeking out of the covers he place on him and turned to pull izuku in his lap.

"How are you feeling babe?" Shinsou murmured in unruly curls. Izuku was feeling drained himself and was more than happy to curl up in their alphas lap.

" I'm still a little upset but... but this is nice it helps." The greenette snuggled closer and gladly let the stress slipped off his shoulders.

"Just rest."

Shinsou knew that his dads were not going to be happy with him making the alphas fight but he didn't care it was his right as these two alpha and he'll be damned if he let them down.