🤍❤️TodoDeku💚💚

3rd P.O.V.

As a child, Todoroki never got a lot of affection, unless it was from Natsou or Fuyumi. After Midoriya and Todoroki started dating a few months ago, he started getting hugs and kisses from Deku. They never lasted long, but he still cherished every single one.

It is a stormy Friday night... lightning and thunder are very much present, and everyone is inside their dorms. Midoriya is laying on his bed, tightly hugging the all-might pillow that he cherishes. Deku was never fond of thunder. He was always scared of it as a kid, but sometimes it reminds him of Bakugou's explosions that would harm Izuku as a child.

Midoriya got scared with every bang of thunder he would hear... and he never really had help with it. He was contemplating whether to head over to Todoroki's dorm or not, but he didn't want to bother Todoroki with his problems. (Who can relate?)

After a few more minutes of contemplating, he finally gained the courage to head over to Todoroki's dorm.

Todoroki P.O.V.

I was scrolling through my phone in my bed when I heard a knock on the door. Who could that be? I sit up and hop off my bed while tossing my phone to the side. I grip the doorknob and pull open the door. There I see a teary-eyed, blanket burrito, shaking Midoriya.

"Izuku? What's wrong?" I step forward but am interrupted by the roar of thunder, echoing through the dorm building. Deku flinches and more tears start to run down his cheeks. He's probably scared of thunder... I guess. I gently grab his hand, intertwining our fingers, and leading him inside. He seemed to stop shaking a bit once I held his hand. I lock the door and lead him to the couch. Before he could sit down, he leans his head against my chest. I am a bit surprised, but I wrap my arms around him anyway. I hear him mumble something inaudible. "What did you say Izuku?" I ask.

"I-I... I'm sorry." He speaks.

"For what? You haven't done anything wrong." I reply.

"For barging in here because of MY fears. You probably think I'm weak.. scared of a little thunder."

"I don't have a problem with it... we're all scared of something, right? Even heroes have fears." He lifts his head and smiles at me.

"I guess so... thank you Shoto-kun, you don't know how much this means to me." He sits there for a moment, staring at me with his emerald green eyes. The sound of thunder echoes again. He jumps and nuzzles his head into my chest again, and the grip on his blanket tightened. I sit down on the couch while he sits on my lap and lays his head in the crook of my neck.

A few minutes later, I hear soft snoring coming from right below me. My eyes dart to Midoriya, who is sleeping peacefully on my chest. I feel a something warm in my heart, something I've never felt before. As a kid, I never really understood physical contact, so I avoided it as much as I could... kind of like how I only speak when I really need to, or it is just a waste of time and energy.

It feels nice...

My arms are sitting in the air, and I hesitate to lay them on Izuku's fragile figure. I settle one on his back and one on his hair. I bury my head in his floof of hair as well, and I start subconsciously running my hands through it. I do that for a few minutes before I drift off into slumber.

{Time Skip Brought to You by Me Not Spoiling the MHA Manga}

Deku P.O.V.

I wake up to the smell of peppermint and rain flooding my nostrils. I try to sit up but I'm held down by a strong pair of arms. I look back and see a sleeping Todoroki holding me. He's never shown this kind of affection before... it's kind of nice, I thought. The strong grasp lightens, and I am met with a duel haired boy looking straight at me. He blushes and lets me go.

"Sorry, Todoroki-kun! I must've fallen asleep last night... I apologize if I made you uncomfortable at all," I say. He looks at me and puts a hand on the back of his neck.

"It's all right, I think I enjoyed it... I guess it's my first time getting affection like this, it's really nice though. I didn't mind." My expression softens and I lean back into his chest, cuddling him again. He is frozen for a moment, but he wraps his arms around my stomach and buries his head in my hair. I giggle and look at the window, still raining...

"It's still raining, I guess I'm not going anywhere today." I turn my head back and he kisses my nose. My smile widens.

"Let's stay like this then, I like it" I slowly lay my head back down.

"I love you Shoto." Even though we've been dating for months, neither of us have actually said it to each other. Even though it's true, I never mentioned it because I was worried he didn't love me back, but you have to face your fears sometimes, right?

"I love you too, Izuku." I smile and close my eyes, letting the sounds of the rain drift me off to sleep once again, in the arms of the one I love.