💥💥Bakukami⚡️⚡️

Word count : 5,019
TeruTategami
The world was spinning around Bakugou in a vibrant array of colors. He didn't know how he managed to get out the door of the bar let alone hold up Kaminari as he did, but somehow they both made it to the Uber waiting for them.
Bakugou set Kaminari in the back seat and shoved him over to the other side. Bakugou settled in behind the driver with a grunted greeting. His head was swimming as he leaned back to get comfortable. Kaminari scooted closer and wrapped his hand around Bakugou's arm with a giggle. The idiot was always stupidly touchy when he was drunk, but Bakugou didn't have the energy nor the sober mind to be annoyed.
The car bumped along and Bakugou watched the buildings blur into each other as he let his mind wander. He was tired from the day's events. Somehow he had ended up at the bar with Kirishima and the others to let off some steam. The idiots loved dancing and getting drunk, but Bakugou wasn't one for getting wasted while out. At least not normally until Kaminari had challenged him to a drinking contest and there was no way in fucking hell he was going to let dunce face beat him. He won, of course, but at the cost of any level of sobriety or proper control of his limbs. In the end, he had to call an Uber to get their asses home before they had to be carried out by the rest of their friend group.
The Uber stopped in front of Kaminari's apartment complex and Bakugou climbed out of the car, dragging Kaminari-who was still latched onto his arm-along with him. With an arm around Kaminari's narrow waist, Bakugou supported most of Kaminari's weight as they made their way to his apartment. It wasn't too difficult, thankfully, with Kaminari weighing barely anything compared to what Bakugou bench pressed daily.
Kaminari was a bumbling idiot as they stumbled into the elevator. He clung to Bakugou, digging his fingers into Bakugou's arm with a surprising amount of strength. It was normal for Kaminari to flirt with people and cling to them while drunk, but Bakugou was rarely a target. Usually, Kaminari went after pretty girls or occasionally went for extremely attractive guys. Bakugou was more of a babysitter to Kaminari's antics than a victim.
The elevator dinged when they reached Kaminari's floor and they nearly fell when Kaminari's foot got caught on the threshold. With a grunt, Bakugou kept his footing and pulled Kaminari along.
"Keys, idiot," he said as they neared Kaminari's door. Giggling was his only response, but a moment later he was handed a small set of keys. He propped Kaminari against the wall when they reached his door and stuck the first key that looked remotely like it would fit into the lock. He turned the key but it didn't budge. Kaminari giggled beside him.
"Silly Katsu, that's the wrong key."
Bakugou rolled his eyes and shoved the keys into Kaminari's hands. "Well, then you open it!"
Kaminari took the keys with a big, dopey smile, inserting the correct one into the lock. The door swung open and Kaminari fell through right onto the floor.
"For fuck's sake, Pikachu!" Bakugou went to collect Kaminari off the floor, but the world spun around him as soon as he bent down. Kaminari was his only anchor to reality as he wrapped his arms around Bakugou's neck. Somehow, Bakugou managed to miraculously hoist Kaminari to his feet. When Bakugou tried to pull away, though, Kaminari refused to remove his hands.
"Oi. Let go."
Kaminari went on his tiptoes and pulled Bakugou closer, lining his mouth up with Bakugou's ear. "You know, Katsuki," he said with a playful smirk on his lips, "you're hot. Like super fucking hot."
Bakugou's entire face heated up. If the alcohol didn't make him feel warm before, he was on fire now. Kaminari pulled away and with one last smirk, he sauntered into his bedroom. Bakugou swallowed hard, not sure what to make of the situation. He left the apartment and headed back to the elevator.
The Uber driver was still waiting for him outside to take him to his apartment. He ran a shaky hand through his messy hair as he climbed into the car and blamed the alcohol on Kaminari's unusual behavior. There was no way the idiot would say something like that sober, especially not to Bakugou.
Yea, he was just stupidly drunk and didn't realize what he was saying.
What a moron, Bakugou thought as he tried to keep the world from spinning. He blamed the alcohol, but the fluttering in his stomach said otherwise.