🧡🧡BakuKiri❤️❤️

Bakugou walked into his dorm and slammed the door behind him, as he usually did. He leaned against the wall as he tried to catch his breath, feeling his ribs start to ache. 'Dammit, shouldn't run in this stupid thing...' he thought to himself. He knew he shouldn't run in his binder, but he frequently forgot he was wearing one before exercising. Plus, running with no binder meant that...things moved in a way they shouldn't. He could barely deal with them as it is.
He tried to take his mind off of it as he finally caught his breath as he took off his shirt and threw it onto the floor, leaving him in his binder and joggers. He put his headphones on and put on his reading glasses, taking his notes from the lesson off of his desk. He had a study session with Kirishima and the others in a couple of hours, he had to make sure he knew what he was talking about. His lips slightly mouthed the words as his eyes flew across the page, music filling his ears. he let a small smirk pull at the corner of his mouth as his favourite song came on, finding it harder to focus on the notes.
He was so immersed in the music, he didn't hear the multiple knocks at his dorm door. "Bakubro?" asked Kirishima from the other side. He waited for a moment for a response before letting himself in, as he usually did. "Baku-"
Bakugou's eyes darted up from his paper as he saw the door open in the corner of his eye, pulling the headphones from his head and attempting to cover his chest with his notebook. He tried to speak, but no words came out. Kirishima wasn't meant to find out like this. He wasn't meant to find out at all. Before his brain could formulate a response, Kirishima opened his mouth.
"Is that a...binder?" he asked. Mina had told him a bit about them before. He knew what they were, but was confused as to why Bakugou was wearing one. Bakugou paused for a moment, before subtly nodding his head. There was no use trying to lie his way out of this. "Yeah, it is..." he muttered. Kirishima took notice of the small wheeze present in Bakugou's voice and slowly started to approach him. "How long have you had it on? Today, at least."
Bakugou shot him a confused look. Why ask that now? He shrugged his shoulders. "This morning? What's it to you?" he asked defensively. Kirishima looked at his watch. If Bakugou had been wearing it since this morning, he'd been wearing it far too long. "You should probably take it off," he said.
"What?!"
"You've been wearing it for way more than eight hours! You're gonna get hurt!"
"And what'd you know, huh?!"
"More than you think, Bakugou," said Kirishima, changing his tone to a calmer one, "If you don't wanna talk about it, that's fine, just please take it off before you hurt yourself."
Bakugou was taken aback by Kirishima's response. He'd expected a million way-too-personal questions, but instead, he just wanted to make sure he didn't get hurt. He aimed a grunt in the redhead's direction. "Fine. Get out," he growled, turning his back to him. Kirishima nodded, backing out of the room. "Just call if you need anything."
Once Kirishima had left, Bakugou let out a long sigh. He really didn't want to have this conversation today, or at all, to be honest. He just wanted things to stay as they were. Without having to risk his-...his friend thinking less of him. He knew Kirishima wouldn't be like that, but the nagging voice at the back of his mind tried to convince him otherwise.
Putting everything else aside, the other was right. He'd been binding for way too long, and running on top of that didn't help. He rummaged through his closet to find his dysphoria hoodie (TM) before slipping his binder off. He closed his eyes, let his head roll back and took a deep breath in. Boy, it felt good to be able to breathe properly again. He kept his eyes shut as he put on his hoodie, not wanting to risk looking down and flopped onto his bed. His mind raced about what he should say to Kirishima, if he should say anything at all.
He thought about it for a while before an idea popped into his head. He reached for his phone and propped himself up against the wall that separated his and Kirishima's rooms as he started to type.
-Katsuki Bakugou is Online-
Shitty Hair? You there? -KB
-Eijirou Kirishima is Online-
Yep. Whatcha need Bakubro? -EK
About what you saw. -KB
It's fine -EK
You don't have to say anything if you don't want to -EK
Do you want me to come over?-EK
No. -KB
I do want to. I need to. I don't want to keep trying to hide it. -KB
Then, by all means, go ahead -EK
Okay -KB
...
Kiri, I'm trans. -KB
Alright -EK
FtM, right? Is that the right term? -EK
Yep. -KB
How'd you know that? -KB
Mina talked to me about it before when one of her old friends came out -EK
And I've looked into it a bit myself -EK
So? -KB
So what? Do you think I'm not gonna be friends with you anymore? -EK
... -KB
OF COURSE NOT! I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! -EK
Thank All Might... -KB
You just don't know how some people are gonna react to it. Just makes me a bit paranoid. -KB
Sometimes you think you know how someone will react, but it goes the exact opposite. -KB
I don't see you any differently than I did before -EK
If anything I see you like even more manly! -EK
What? -KB
Yeah! You had to work for your manliness, which makes you more of a man than I could ever hope to be. -EK
Thanks Kiri... -KB
Anytime -EK
-Eijirou Kirishima is Offline-
-Katsuki Bakugou is Offline-
As Bakugou looked up from his phone, he wiped away the tears he didn't notice falling down his face. This was the first good coming out reaction he'd had in a long time, he really needed that. At least he knew it wouldn't be an issue.