💥BakuKami⚡️

Loud noise rang through his ears. Kaminari looked around wildly. Kaminari was lost in a maze. There was laughter. He followed the laughter. He ran after the laughter. The laughter ran faster. The wall seemed to be moving in closer and closer. Kaminari felt suffocated. He couldn't stop, the laughter needed to be saved. The bushes. The bushes were so close.

The laughter got further away.

The bushes got closer.

Kaminari couldn't breathe.

What could he do? How could he get out? Where was he anyway? He was stuck. The bushes closed in on him and the vines snuck up his legs. He was stuck.

The walls closed around him. He scratched at his throat. Air. He needed air. Why couldn't he get air? It was all around him, even in the bush. There was holes. There was air.

The laughter rang once more.

Kaminari clawed at the bushes again. He was getting weaker, but the laughter needed saving.

He needed to be a Hero.

Kaminari kicked away the vines. He climbed the bush. He was free.

The laughter once again ran away from him. Kaminari had the height advantage this time. He was gaining on the laughter. He was so close.

And suddenly he was falling.
____________

Kaminari shot up in bed. That was the second time this week he had the nightmare. Kaminari noticed the shattered light bulb and and felt the electricity running through him. Finally he heard the banging on his door.
____________

Bakugou heard a scream, he shot up in bed. Confused by the sudden awakening, he almost fell back asleep. Another scream came. Bakugou once again sat up, this time listening for another scream. This one came quicker. It came from the floor below him. Kaminari's room was a floor below him.

Bakugou stood outside of Kaminari's room. The screaming had gotten more frequent and more panicked. Of course tonight had to be the night Kaminari actually locked his door. Bakugou heard glass shatter. The banging on the door got more intense.

"Denki Kaminari open this door right now!!" Bakugou shouted while banging on the door.

No response. Of course Bakugou knew about Kaminari's nightmares but he usually woke up earlier than this. He never slept through the nightmares. At least Bakugou didn't think he did. Bakugou banged on the door louder, still shouting for Kaminari to open the door.

People were starting to gather outside of his room.

"Go the fuck away." Bakugou swore at the gathered students.

Midoriya rubbed his eyes, "What- What's going on with Kaminari-kun?"

"Do I look like I fucking know?" Bakugou half yelled, only slightly taking his attention away from abusing Kaminari's door.

"Maybe don't bang on his door so loud?" Kirishima offered.

Another sound of glass shattering. Bakugou banged his fist on the door louder, completely ignoring Kirishima as he was flooded with worry.

"Once again, fuck off."

They crowd slowly dispersed, back into their rooms.

Bakugou heard more screaming before loud gasps were heard. Did he wake up? The question was answered when more soft screaming was followed. Bakugou felt helpless. He couldn't break the door, he had already done that enough times to get all the warnings he could receive, the next time wouldn't be so nice, and he might even scare Kaminari more.

So he waited.

And waited.

Screams kept coming for what felt like hours, but was likely only about 10 minutes. Bakugou heard the loudest scream followed by several gasps. He started banging on the door again. Kaminari's name rolling off his tongue once more, he needed to answer.

There was incoherent mumbles before the sound of shuffling was heard.

"Dumbass be careful, there's shattered glass in there."

"'M," Kaminari mumbled, he hiccupped. "'M know."

Kaminari opened the door and let Bakugou in. The first thing Bakugou noticed was his shaking hand, followed by the tear streaks down his face. He hugged Kaminari immediately. Kaminari couldn't hold the tears back and sobbed into Bakugou's shirt, his knees going weak.

"Hey," Bakugou paused, not knowing what to say, "lets go inside."

Bakugou shuffled them inside, awkwardly. He had to practically carry Kaminari, him not even noticing the shift in position.

"Babe," Bakugou muttered weakly, he had no idea what he was doing.

"Don't-"

"Oh thank god." He mumbled, "Pikachu look at me," Kaminari shifted so his face was pointing at Bakugou's, "What happened? Do you want to talk about it? Or do you want to cuddle?"

"We can talk about it tomorrow. I just want to cuddle with you. Please."

Bakugou dragged them over to the bed, avoiding the glass, and lay them down. The two blondes cuddled per Kaminari's request and he was soon back asleep.

"I love you dumbass."

A smile grew on Kaminari's sleeping face and he cuddled closer.

"Goodnight Kaminari."